June dlc

Any idea which character we get next?

Update: got the info that the update will arrive this month

1 Like

maybe Shane Black

1 Like

image Would be nice hope we get really another character from 1st movie or Danny clover would also be perfect

5 Likes

yes for me it would be great. they can release all characters from Predator 1 and Danny Glover from Predator II

3 Likes

Me too. Also would like to see more characters from 2nd movie. To bad the game focuses totally in 1st movie apart from city hunter being there

1 Like

Update coming in one minute.

1 Like

Update came out 3 minutes ago, git gud.

4 Likes

I don’t think the update will release before end of month honestly

Only if he has that facial expression at all times 😂

2 Likes

The question is “when??”

No. The question is what’s gonna be fixed and improved and how much more bugs/glitches it’s gonna bring.

Yeah… that too!

Given the likelihood that they’d shifted to using placeholder images on the roadmap, I think Isabelle is still the most likely DLC release for this month. Hoping it comes with a set of new audio logs to flesh out what happened after Predators and how she managed to get back to earth. Friendly predator involvement?

1 Like

Other post for actualitation and a fucking dlc? i am going to make ten thousand post of jh87

2 Likes

Please don’t… XDDDDD
You have JH87 already anyway!

my wishlist is:

• Celtic
  • Wolf (I want that whip)
  • Danny Glover
  • Jesse Ventura

For Isabel, I’m not realy interested.

At this point I want the whip just to see the glitches it causes

It’s going to be a FT crate

1 Like

If it’s not heavily monetized pay2win crates and $50 cosmetic bundles alongside a $10 battlepass and rotating cash shop i’m out

I’m predicting it’ll be the last Thursday of the month. I also think it’ll be FT buffs and/or toys and pred nerfs. Probably more pred nerfs.