Jungle Hunter shaders without having Jungle Hunter

I have the deluxe edition of the game however I did not preorder it. But I received a mythic shader for the jungle hunter and have no way of using it or unlocking it. I’m curious if every shader of everything is in field lockers now regardless of what version I own or if I should have the ability to use the jungle hunter and my inability to do so is another issue altogether.

JH mask or character?

Both I dont have access to either. I’m assuming because I didnt preorder but I shouldn’t be able to to get shaders for it then.

The mask is a rare drop in the loot boxes but ya you shouldn’t be getting JH skins

They are elder lol

I was thinking they could of been but I’m taking what he’s saying untill proven otherwise

1 Like

You can get mask shaders galore, but the mask itself won’t unlock until the plain mask shows up in a crate. You won’t get JH as a character or any skins of his. Only the masks. I know because I’ve unlocked 3 masks this way. I got multiple shaders first, then much later the masks popped up in a crate. It’s a grind for sure. For now, level up all the way and just use the elder mask.

1 Like