Jurassic world 3 be like...

what was even the plan there?

Putting all the dinosaurs in a circle for a Battle Royale & then they were suppposed to evacuate them from the flaming locust meteors?

1 Like

Then the fucking faint Rexy death. Like c’mon. Any self respecting dinosaur lover knows T. Rex was a scavenger and wasn’t invincible. Sure, they were tough and deadly, but if you’re gonna kill Rexy, do it! Stop teasing it in every movie! JW. JWFK. And now JWD. I thought Rexy was dead and that was it. My heart was broken but I was glad they finally gave her a conclusion instead of endlessly milking her.

The T. Rex would’ve raped a Spino tho. Once again, any self-respecting dinosaur lover knows that. Even Paleontologists, as dumb as the idea is, considering they’re from near polar opposite sides of the planet and not to mention separated by oh I dunno, couple dozen million years, say that T. Rex would’ve won

Stupid movie bein stupid

Look guys we embarassed the Rex again
They’ve been scared to kill it since chad JP3

Spino and JP3 raptors were the best. Proper movie monster hybrid genetic abominations.
The books aren’t about muh accuracy, its a slasher.

I feel Rexy (or Bertha, if you wanna get technical) got shafted since JW. The hype around her was HUGE, like, this was the original Rex from JP, the one from the most famous scene with the cruisers, and she back. You never saw her in the paddock, keeping her a tease, then Claire releases her in a perfect callback to JP and for like, over ten minutes she’s back and forth with the Indo in a real, smash mouth battle. It was perfect, and then you see her at the end and its so good.

Then in FK
bruh I don’t even remember what she did in FK, other than wreck that other carnivore.

But in D, oh god
it was like she wasn’t even there. No direct reference to this being the original Rex, I could barely see the scars on her so who knows if it really was, and worst of all, ALAN GRANT DIDN’T SAY A DAMN THING. Grant was literally nose to nose with this bitch, and he didn’t have any quip or comment about remembering her. He remembers homeless Wu but not the dinosaur that literally saved his live on Nublar. I just think she got shafted, hardcore. And in a movie full of nostalgia and callbacks, there should have been more with her, overall.

I wish god took my ability to read

Well, that one team of agents had guns during that bust in Malta, but no one thought to shoot the dinos in the face, or the white clad lady who set them off! They’d have remained reasonably docile if that friend of Owen’s had dropped that lady first thing. Dumb.

Here I thought you were replying to the mommy story. So what’s wrong with what I wrote, Saitama? HMM?

I am responding to the mommy story

Oh. Well you replied to the wrong comment, so I was confused.

Also what’s wrong with the mommy story??? Bro. Come on.

Listen everybody loves a milf but I ain’t a fan of the Reddit NSFW stories
Also I’m guessing pt2 is way worse?

My kid maybe dodged a bullet , he decided he didn’t want to go 😁

1 Like

Time to talk about the only dino fight in the movie that was shoved into the last 10 min.

giga had the most unintentionally comedic and anticlimatic death too after Rex lost to it twice, Rex just wakes up from fake death and pushes giga into another dinosaur in the span of 10 seconds.
had to be a change for the test audience or something because it was bullying Rex harder than both hybrid things from the other movies combined.

Then the next shots are like mosasaurus living in peaceful harmony with whales, sunset, roll credits.

Granted the rest of this movie is just about Locusts and clone girl.

Why is Trevorrow allowed to keep making these capeshit dinosaur movies?

What about

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

jurassic world dominion

Yeah, I always love it when they show ravenous predators living peacefully with their food. Bunvha horse shit. đŸŠ–đŸŠ«đŸ·đŸŠ•Yay! Everything is in harmony!.. except it isn’t at all. Mother nature is a vicious, brutal bitch who regularly rips the entrails out of anything and anyone she chooses at random. It’s just a fact.

Its not uncommon

giphly (1)

1 Like