Jurassic world evolution 2!!

Excited!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

2 Likes

What what!!! Im currently making a DeathBattle park on the research facility island!!

oh i thought it was dlc

Just remaster operation genesis this is terrible

1 Like
1 Like

Its not even really that tho. Its just a park sim

Im hoping for better terrain tools, better control flr placing objects and overall more dinos

1 Like

Dino Crisis remake plz

Or a new Turok by Dark Horse Games

Hell Iโ€™d even like a new Cadillacs and Dinosaurs game

1 Like

capcom hates us.

Theyre going to let dino crisis and lost planet die as IPs

We get monster hunter world 2 and resident evil atleast.

I wonโ€™t miss lost planet but Dino Crisis made with RE Engine would be really cool

Lost Planet 2 was one of the best coop games ever made

Across all modes weโ€™ve dramatically improved our signature management and construction gameplay to give players everything needed to create their ultimate Jurassic Worlds. Whether itโ€™s deeper management tools and creative options, fresh buildings to construct and customise, or handy shortcuts to make life easier, in Jurassic World Evolution 2 , players can truly flex their managerial muscle.

Thats from their official website ๐Ÿ‘

1 Like

Ohhh cant wait! Im sure this is going to be a fall title! Or maybe after the next movie! I hope haveing played the first one we get something special

Wait till modders make some new dinos and stuff

Im excited too i wonder what the pre order stuff will be and hoping that they bring the other dinos in jwe over to jwe2

That opening monologue is so lame. Someone must have written it on a napkin while at Dennyโ€™s.

They already have, everything listed above like terrain tools and new dinos , can be modded right now .

There is a mod that letโ€™s you use jurassic park and jurassic world items in the same build .

Someone created movie realistic concrete walls , its pretty fun .

Thatโ€™s not what im saying i already know jwe mods talking about jwe2 being modded

Its releasing late this year So we only have a few months to wait ๐Ÿ˜

Aparantely the pre-order bonus is the 87 jungle hunter skin ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ (i couldnโ€™t resist) lol

Its a Frontier game.
weโ€™ll get the same ghost park visitors that pop in and out and theyโ€™ll probably add one type of water arena with mosasaur shit to throw in it and stuff that shouldve launched with the last game.

and leave modders to try to fix the rest because theyre like bethesda without the gameplay features.

I just want this ip to go to another dev. game needs actual AI not all the scripted sequences but theyre incompetent.

Really๐Ÿ™„