Just another Lazy Game balance poll (please bump after answering to keep it going, and please do vote, every opinion counts.)

By the skin of there teeth they could solo a pred but being able to just shoot it to death solo should be very very difficult.

Bump

Thats what im saying the Preds need some
Sort of passive damage resistance ability for the more damage they have taken the stronger and harder they hit.

1 Like

Kind of similar to what second wind does jump starts the body? But instead keeping the pred alive its driving the Predator like the thrill of the hunt kind of thing.

1 Like

Ability: Thrill of the Hunt
The Predator adrenaline starts to pump causing the Predator to hit harder and have a 5% damage resistance for each ft members in field of vision. (Caps at 15%) so its not impossible to kill lol.
Increase melee speed but donā€™t increase the use of stamina or damage. It should just be harder to time the parry of the swing speed is up by 2.5% per ft player in field of view no cap just 10% swing speed if all 4 are in the engagement.

Now the ft needs a type of passive perk for if a ft player is claimed in front of them they have a rage meter where they have less weapon recoil and a 5% chance to land a critical shot on the Predator this should also be stackable for up to 10% so its not op as fuck.

Second passive for the preds need to be something for claiming ft players.
So like Blood power or something.
For every ft players claimed gives you a 2.5% stamina and movement speed. Stackable to 4 ft claims. But if you get a successful long claim its doubled to 5% per claim still stackable to 4 ft claims. So its a high risk High reward type perk but not super game breaking.

1 Like

I demand the Royalties for Thrill of The Hunt jk
Overall makes sense basing this as a predator universe game first and competive game second, I especially like the rage meter idea.

1 Like

Yeah, 16 is just nowhere near a representative number.

3 Likes

Yeah Didnt want the ft mains to be left out they need some sort of passive damage perk. Also you can have full Royalties if I get to love in ur spare bedroom while you collect them lol

1 Like

I mean im not expecting it to change even when we hit 100-200, but ive seen it happen on my older polls so I gotta at least be ready for it.

1 Like

bump

1 Like

The game is balanced.
They make it so The predator cant Rush melee The fireteam and thats it. He need to use strategy, stalking and pick one by one waiting The change. The game punish those Who Just jump in fireteam and melee them. No way He win that way. So, yes a skilled predator can beat a good fireteam. The game need skills. Both sides.

2 Likes

The game isnt balanced.

I agree pred shouldnt be able to rush, and thats the case now, but now melee is pretty damn useless unless you use the katana.

That means of preds 9 weapons, 7 are melee, and of those, probably half or more are useless. (Only ones that arent are the ones that do more than just melee)

Thats not balance.

Same shit happens on FT. Some weapons are OP, others are ass.

The game doesnt rely on skill, It relies on numbers.

If FT isnt playing together, pred wins
If FT is playing together, pred loses.

That means casual FTs arent having fun because the game relies WAYYYY tooo much on teamwork.

Hardcore FTs are having fun but only because they can bully pred

And preds are not having fun regardless because its in 90% of games a 1 way stomp. Its either too easy, or too hard, and its even worse because preds controls are constantly having a fucking anyeurism causing him to jump places he doesnt want to or bounce off shit or animation lock etc.

Balanced as is my ass.

5 Likes

I can say one thing.
I believe that, if the Best fireteam on world, faced, the Best predator in the world. That Will be the biggest derbie i ever seen. So, for me the game is balanced.

I dont agree with that. and even if that is true what the fuck does it matter when everyone else suffers for that ā€œbalanceā€

It matters, because that means if everyone of us gets better, improve our skills, we Will enjoy the game more.

Then you would only be basing balance off of a small group of people. The changes would be way too specific. Not only that, if youā€™re good, for the most part you can make anything work, or find something that works for you.

Too many people want to go based off pros, but not everyone agrees on pros.

The majority of ppl, that I see others consider good, I usually dont, in almost every game.

1 Like

Controls and fluidity are one of the biggest issue rn imo.

1 Like

Balance needs to be based, In this game, off those who play a lot of ft and pred, get good consistent results, and can analyze things without going fully off their own bias, and are also willing to discuss balance with others, and compromise.

That last part isnā€™t really directed at you lazy, you actually seem interested in getting balance to a good state.

If you arent willing to compromise, then how interested are you really in balance for all, and not just yourself?

1 Like

Right now lazy has it spot on the game is far from balanced as atm the game is only played in one sided shit fests which is only fun on the FT side cause they at least get a social experience 2nd I AM 100% CONFIDENT that if the best FT faced the best predator the ft would the kill the pred 8/10 times with no contest at all the only way they Would lose is if one of em afks And no atm there isnā€™t improvement room for either side FT just has to memorize missions which they have by now and aim well with the right guns whereas predators have soooo much room. For error itā€™s not even comparable Iā€™d list all the problems but this is already a long post and Iā€™m at work right now

1 Like

Ive played since launch as Predator I started playing Fireteam a couple days ago consistently, it is cake walk to play as fireteam compared to pred except when your teammates are incompetent, I dont know why but control wise fireteam feels alot better compared to pred but this could be a bias.

2 Likes