Just another Lazy Game balance poll (please bump after answering to keep it going, and please do vote, every opinion counts.)

Im Just saying that you cant be a noob to a game, and complain about everything. Maybe you must Wonder. Im i playing good? Maybe i need to improve? i faced predators that i cant believe that They are so good!! Monsters!
Same! I faced fireteams that where Monsters… And that improve me!!! Im getting better!! So everyone of us must getting better game after game!

Ah I see this guy doesn’t understand skill ceilings

1 Like

Option 4. James Cameron.

1 Like

I agree, but the most important thing is realizing that we arent all gonne be happy with how the game needs to change to make balancing even possible.

Everyone wants either it to be based around both teams killing each other, or FT having to teamwork to kill pred.

Except people dont realize that both of those things are EXACTLY what we have right now. And they are precisely why the game wont work no matter what they buff or nerf.

The fighting side of the focus, means that games are gonna end fast no matter how big the maps are.

And the Teamwork side, means that as i said, casuals arent gonna enjoy the game because they cant ever win as FT. And preds wont enjoy it because its either one or the other. No in between.

The compromise we all need to accept, is that pred needs to be nearly unkillable. More focus needs to be on fights ending with him being second winded, and that buying the FT time to push objectives.

Games wont end immediately, pred will have to play smarter and stealthier, and each FT member will feel like they can pull their weight because they can second wind him alone.

That will make weapon balance a slice of cheese because while every weapon is different, the time to kill is fast enough that it really doesnt matter. It also opens up adding new shit because nothing can be OP if everything is op.

Without that change alone, I dont think any other change will do anything but push the favor to either side.

Also I know @Fire I didnt take it personally, and I agree.

I dont want the game balanced around noobs.
Honestly if I were to suggest feedback purely based off myself, about 80% of players would hate playing vs both sides, cause it would be hard as fuck.

But that’s cause I push my self extremely hard, and believe theres always room for improvement.
Now you tell me how many people go that hard on games, for like every game they play?

Cause rarely do I see ppl able to keep up with me at my best. And you balance around that? Lul.

I honestly believe the first thing we all need to agree on, is are we balancing around 1v4, or 1v1?

Either one will work, but each one needs to be set up differently.

If we are going to balance around 1v4, then yes, the pred should feel like a boss character. But that would also help because, if pred is strong enough to handle it, the ft can get a lot more weps, tech, ect. Making them funner. Different types of ammo, the possibilities would be damn near endless.

Anyway i dont want to offend nobody im Just saying mo.
I always enjoy the game, hope the bring us maps and fix those bugs. Im out guys.

I mean Both will work, but one is only gonna work if you have friends. If you balance around a 1v4 its gonna suck dick if you are like me and play solo on FT.

Not because im not willing to TW, but because the majority of players dont use their god damn mics. That or the voice chat is broken like everything else in this fucking game lol

Im in favor of 1v1, Because of that obviously, but also because it makes the final 1v1 more intense. Thats how you stay true to the franchise.

If you balance the other way, the final 1v1 is gonna be a lol slap slap ur dead from pred.

Get on ps4. Play with me and my crew xD.

Im on PC and im broke so I cant do that till crossplay gets fixed. add that to the list of ignored shit

1 Like

Then I’d say we need two modes xD.
Which I’ve felt we’ve needed for a while anyway xD

As for me, I think it should be 1v4. If were gonna make it 1v1 balance, then maybe we should take a more realistic feel approach.

Basically your notes.

Honestly the only issue I take with seperate modes is that the devs can barely balance the game as is right now, let alone for two entirely different game styles like that.

Because the design philosophies behind both are going to be so vastly different. Its just not gonna work in the same game imo without one being half assed.

The poll blows

1 Like

No kidding. Makes me wonder why I even try anymore

Hm. You right about that, them barely able to balance one.

1 Like

Change my mind… it ok. Of course pred should be op. Its the nature of the game

Honestly I think they just dont care enough. As sad as it is.

That or they are so understaffed in every department that isnt graphics design lol

1 Like

I dont disagree there, pred should have a significant advantage, its an assym after all. But there needs to be enough restraint that games dont end in 5 mins

They wont if they are decent

No worries you didnt offend anyone btw, Its a civilised discussion