Just hit level 100!!!

Hell yeah! I just got to level 100 and unlocked the sick ass Alpha Predator! Very cool and I’m pretty hyped about it! Got another Predator in my lineup! Ha!

Just went through checking out all the skins and shaders that I’ve been unlocking that I haven’t had a chance to see yet. Pretty awesome for sure. Now the road to 150 and my Elder starts!

5 Likes

Congratultions. We love to see it!

2 Likes

1 Like

We all hit 100 centuries ago

We’re not impressed

2 Likes

1 Like

Thanks! I gotta figure out how to take a screen from my PS5, rather than taking a photo of the television with my phone. I’m certain there’s a way to do it, I just gotta mess around with it.

Lemme rephrase:

We all hit 100 centuries ago

I’m not impressed

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Now your fun begins! I say delete the game before you meet the heckarii, break the computer mouse everything!

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

I’m gonna be using the sickle now for hand to hand combat. Is it any good? I’ve found that the clubs are quite powerful, how’s the sickle add up?

Don’t use club or axe. Ever. Too slow, leaves you WIDE open and you’ll get melted fast. Stick with the sickle, it’s the fastest melee weapon and it’s a bitch to parry unless you’re really good at it. A lot of pro builds use it compared to any other melee weapon.

1 Like

Awesome thanks for the tips! I have noticed that the club tends to be a slower hit, compared to others. However when the hits land they tend to knock down whoever is getting a baby seal beat down. Ha!

I’ll work on the sickle and make it my go to melee weapon. Does it have the “bleed out” effect?

No, only the katana and axe do. The katana is the second best melee weapon, mostly due to the bleed effect. It’s good for Preds with Ghost specifications because they can jump in, swish once, and jump out without taking damage and the bleed out will effect over time.

1 Like

That’s one mistake I tend to make with the katana. I swing multiple times, rather than just once, and I end up taking a ton of damage.

I’ll try just going for once swing then jumping out of harms way and see how that works. Let the bleed do it’s job.

It’s ok to swing more than once, especially when using heavy and light combos, if the situation allows it. Or, more accurately, your health lol.

Congratulation bro

1 Like