Just hit Level 150: Elder Predator is pretty awesome!!

Thankfully Illfonic gave us that extra, 24 Hour 2x XP Booster that didn’t override our original Digital Edition 48 Hour 2x XP Booster: The Grind got pretty damned crazy once you reached 135. I was averaging a Level per 12 Minutes. Past Level 135 though?? It felt like XP upped by 1.5 each subsequent Level.

But overall?? Elder is totally worth grinding for and Derailed helped a LOT. I took a few Captures to show you guys how badass he looks with the Immortal Mask (it’s perfectly fitting if you ask me) and thicker, Grey Dreads. I love how the Mask perfectly matches Elder’s Stock Armor and the grey Dreads emphasize Older Age. The Dreads remind me of King Willie’s style from Predator 2. He comes from the other side!!

Here’s another Capture, but closer. His Mandibles have Piercings!! It’s a nice touch. And at the time of taking these Captures to share, I didn’t have anyone destroy my Mask to scope out Elder’s Face.

What’s interesting to note is that once you unlock the Elder, his Dreadlock and Mask Options open up for all of your other Male Predators. I tried applying them to my Female Scout but it wouldn’t appear as an Option. Regardless, it’s a nice touch as seen below with my Scout, whose modeled after the City Hunter with that Copper Tint. The Colors work together perfectly as I’m really picky with how my Predators look.

Lastly, and as a reference for those who are curious, you can use the Elder’s Mask on other Classes like the '87 Classic Jungle Hunter. It’s kinda fitting as I’m too used to the cleaner, lightly dented look we all grew up with. Silver here is the best mix since we can’t adjust exclusive Skins and their Details.

Gameplay wise, he’s easily becoming my favorite due to an even 12 Points in both of his Gear and Perks. Think of him like the '87 Jungle Hunter but with the ability to run a Tattoo Gun… err, Health Stim with Bear Traps with Audio Decoys.

And for the curious, this is the Screen you’re greeted with once you hit the 150 Milestone. I snagged it with 12 Minutes left on the Booster. Woo!!

Pretty exciting stuff overall as I’m having a lot of fun melting Fireteams with something that looks pretty awesome.

Happy Hunting peeps!!

4 Likes

Peak fashion. Dab on those skullzerkers.

1 Like

can’t wait to have him in the next two days, he seem such a great class with the extra gear space, i love my hunter but i think i will trad for him soon QWQ

1 Like

May I suggest you try these perks on
Adrenal boost, light bender, and modified reserves.
If you’re a bow or hand held plasma caster user then you’ll like these perks
Try them seriously and lmk what you think of it

1 Like

I’ll definitely give it a shot @DreamOnBlueDream. See, I tried to use the Handheld Caster but didn’t feel it. But that was 1.08. In some Private Matches, I had my Alt Predator shooting the Caster at my Recon, with OWLF Training on and it did some pretty crazy Damage from mid-range.

I’ll keep ya posted!!

1 Like

I think you just might @Dentdesabre. I tried using the Jungle Hunter with the Elder Sword and I wasn’t feeling that Loadout either. So back to the Combi-Stick it is LOL…

The Elder feels like a more refined Jungle Hunter, but a bit cooler looking. Enjoy him when you hit that milestone!!

I just made it myself! I never would have been able to if I wasn’t furloughed from work. Now I can finally beat TLOU II 😅

1 Like

Just hit 150 myself last night
I just wish I had gotten a mythical trophy by now, but all I go is wolf’s skull

2 Likes

That’s better than what I got @Robo_2696: No Trophies. Just a whopping shit ton of duplicates and perhaps a Mythical Shader. Or a duplicate Mythical Shader. Nothing super special yet.

I’ve been banking Veritanium for the upcoming Samurai Predator on Tuesday. Gotta represent with Style!!