Just played my first match against the Mr. Black predator...

No I play good games like battlefront 2 or jurassic world evolution hell even phg is better then cod in some aspects if you didn’t get the game for fire team and your complaining you clearly don’t have experience well I guess people have to come from somewhere but still git gud

2 Likes

What level are you

I’m 50

1 Like

It’s been a while since I checked my level last I checked I was lv49 or something like that

1 Like

Well said

Fuckin realistic to the movies… need I say it again? THE FUCKING BERSERKER WAS DECAPITATED WITH A FUCKING KNIFE!!! Also, if this game was realistic to the movies, the plasma caster would be a 1-hit down, and half the predator dlcs would be nonexistent, due to DEATH.

Well Illfonic doesn’t seem keen on making their preds movie accurate sooooo

I actually have ran right into a minigun player with Mr. Black a few times, just because I knew he was tanking the damage. Its kind of badass.

That being said, he does get melted against Unleashed explosives, and get enough people on him with the right bullet buffs, he goes down as easy as the rest of them. I should know; I ran him last night and got melted twice by those classes specifically. Black may have certain buffs that make him tank a lot of damage, but he’s not unstoppable.

2 Likes

It was an axe :)

4 Likes

Oh. Well then. You’re level 49. That explains it. You, my friend, are quite frankly, a complete and total noob.

Can’t believe i let you annoy me.

Those excessively gullible usually are.

I was about to say that too 😂

Oy, you mess with my friend Pizza, you mess with all of Team X, so you and your buddy hop on out

1v1
Me general grievous and you leia

I will fucking slice your ass off

Bruh I LOVE pizza, I’m on his side lol.

3 Likes

Srsly? Post your player IDs, and I will invite you all to a match tomorrow afternoon. Then Mr. Pizza can see how effective his 10112 is :)

2 Likes

I just seen you also making fun of god so I retract my statement and apologize

2 Likes

Pizza is yum

1 Like

Chuck2076, and Mostly_Pizza

Bet

I can’t wait snipe your precious mask off

1 Like