Just say "Hi Brow!"

Wise words of GORT

And just say it

Now that’s cool and all, but
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

W o a h

Did u ever hear the tragedy of Darth tragidus the wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell u. It’s a sith legend. Darth Tragidus was so powerful and so wise, he could use the force to create… sand. He became so powerful…the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually because he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice kicked him in his sleep.

Did you ever hear the story of Dagoth Ur?

DEATH to all star wars nerds!!!

If you’re very good, tomorrow night I’ll tell you the story of emperor Claudius who was betrayed by those closest to him, by his own blood. They whispered in dark corners and went out late at night and conspired and conspired but the emperor Claudius knew they were up to something. He knew they were busy little bees. And one night he sat down with one of them and he looked at her and he said, “Tell me what you’ve been doing busy little bee or I shall strike down those dearest to you. You shall watch as I bathe in their blood.” And the emperor was heartbroken. The little bee had wounded him more deeply than anyone else could ever have done. And what do you think happened then?

Yes, i’ve heard the story.
Who hasn’t by now? Oh by the way, you killed him.

Bring it on.
DangerousFamousHoopoe-max-1mb

Hokey religions & ancient weapons ARE NO MATCH……

true, how about a death star blowing you apart?download (2)

Pffff WEAK! Easily destroyable with 1 lucky shot

Oh, I’m afraid it is you who is gravely mistaken,
I have upgraded my deflector shield. Oh I’m afraid that the shield will be quite operational, when your friends arrive.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes……. I will do what I must

You will try.

1 Like

And then the bees killed him in his sleep. Ironic, he could save others from bees, but not himself.

Ah I see a fellow intellectual here.

I thought not. It’s not a story the mages guild would tell you. It’s a Morrowind legend.

Dagoth Ur was a dark elf so powerful and so wise that he could use the heart of Lorkhan to create life. He had such a knowledge of the arcane arts that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.

U haveth not the force

Sheevspin

1 Like