Just spreading awareness on these sick fucks

Don’t be ___phobes and just get with the program all they want is equal rights. 😑

2 Likes

You’re such a bigot

3 Likes

the irony

If being against sexualizing kids and the push to normalize pedophilia makes me a bigot ill be what ever name they wanna call me and if they wanna try getting physical cus thier labels don’t bother me…well that’s thier ass cus i ain’t gonna take it easy on em lol thats equal rights cus anybody who wanna be hostile and get physical will get the same.

Equal opportunity for anybody to get knocked the fuck out lol

4 Likes

No kidding…either bow down and don’t protest against it or the cops will come treat you as the one doing wrong. Some bullshit

1 Like

Martinez are you implicating yourself on something we shouldn’t know about? Nobody said anything about your fantasies with animals and pets and the such or did i reach a little too far there myself?

? Idk where you got all that from wut i said but that made no sense unless your part of that group and that was an attempt to dunk on me or your just being sarcastic lol please explain yourself

1 Like

pretty sure the chant is a protest against the belief that gay people will somehow “make children go gay”… as if gay people aren’t simply born like that and somehow it is learned behavior. If being gay is learned behavior then gender is in fact a “social construct”… pretty cool, huh?

Regardless… I fear children more among religious priests and pastors than I would among gay and trans people. They may not chant about it, but they certainly have an extensive list of sexually abused victims… can’t say the list is extensive at all for gay and trans individuals.

You sound excessively impulsive with your retort.

you fear children? shit…you must live in the wrong ass end of the world.

The whole fuckin video is their own thing. However bout not relying on the video to speak to your own perspective.

Lol you got a lot to learn there tiger. I’d agree that some pastors have done that but you see in not arguing that they don’t but you seem to be coming to the defense instead of acknowledging the sick fucks in that group. Before you go rainbow Rambo on me I don’t got a problem with gays do wut you want but when kids start becoming part if the conversation oh yea i got a big problem with that and your more than welcome to challenge me on it but realize you’d be speaking in defense of the trans and drag that are pedophiles. Now be careful if you say that thier not cus ima call you out on it

1 Like

Lol why do you now sound like all the rest of the ppl who are offended by my words and try to dunk on me? I see you just mocking them huh is that it? Lol this ain’t the mass i remember

1 Like

The only reason to fear children is if some no-name fuck head priest implicates your whole civilization for being a demographic of peoples who don’t have children. They call it authoritarianism. They would probably kill you for not having blue eyes too. Shoot you in the streets for getting street food and basically blame a demographic for not impoving the education system. This is called a failure in a system.

Who are you implicating is the no name fuck head? lol and who said they fear kids?

1 Like

@JelouGaming says he fear kids.not saying anything about where he lives or how his society runs about. but why are we hear? To talk about the failures of society? lets not. what are we going to do today? Fix the world?

can you mention one example of a prosecuted transgender individual on the crime of pedophilia?

Oh ok i got you, naw he said he fears kids being around pastors and preachers more than being and trannys and drags which Idk where the fuck he gets that from that drags and trannys are less sexual towards kids then the religious ppl that have done that weirdo shit. But i would say he’s wrong cus some have done that but he thinks that’s some kind of counter argument when its really him making excuses and not acknowledging the sick fucks that have joined that alphabet stupid a group.

1 Like

btw the term gay is a runabout way of saying ‘homosexual’. Its a rather relaxed way of saying it. Gay has been long known to be something a little less dramatic and more about ‘happy feelings’.

To say gay is like referring to the film “The Sound of Music.” that show is gay.
Homosexuality is a very end game of biology. You don’t refer to a single celled organasim that destroys other male orgamisms gay. Science calls it “fucked” that requires Augmented mechanics and other man mad scientific instruments to prolong its life.

Yup drag time story hour in houston. They let a CONVICTED PEDOPHILE dragster around toddlers and young kids. NEEEXXXTTT!

Ill give you another cus im sure you didn’t think i would be able to answer, but another was an apartment where a dead body, countless drugs, and drags and trannys having an orgy and oh yea there was kids in there too. Did you not hear about those or you just refuse to acknowledge them because then those who are against it would be justified in thier concerns.

1 Like

thats fucked up skeletor.