just venting about match experiences

now if you too want to vent that’s cool but let’s keep ID’s out of it i don’t wanna deal with thread drama alright just use this thread as a place to tell us as much as you can about a match you’ve had playing this game whether it’s premade dumpstering or hilarious set ups or just wild individuals

so let me tell you a story about this game here with a pre-made i ran into on PS4 earlier this week alright

so i was in QM and i ran into a team of
Deadly AS with an GOSLR and PDW
Sniper Recon with a SAWZ and 2xl
FM support with a GOSLR and PDW
Fanatic Dutch with a SAWZ and a PDW

obv i get fucking destroyed cause i assume every game i’m not going against a premade but i got my SD off so it’s a tie so i ask in the end game lobby and there like “yeah m8 you wanna go again?”
and i’m like yeah i’ve got time for like 3 games
“NOW YOUR SPEAKING MY LANGUAGE M8 WE’LL ADD YOU”

so then were just talking shit them saying how many games i wanna play cause they’ll go as long as i’m willing to go me saying i won’t play Excavation and we laugh it’s great

then the fucking game
so i’m running a katana build with big pouch fearless and adrenal

cause it’s based around constant movement and wittling down the enemy over time cause i have the hp to trade it wereas the FT usually don’t

but i didn’t realize these fucks don’t actually care about the obj at the first camp i’m trying to trigger the alarm they show up and we fight for like 3 minutes and i lose my mask

so i go heal and they chase me to the otherside of the map i get the heal we fight for 4 more minutes then i run off killing 2 pigs on the way to healing again which we then fight for 4 more minutes 2nd at a different camp i go heal successfully and try to get a pig find that they have 2 people camping which i physically see so i just go get a different pig (shoutouts to all of you who never get pig spawns with target iso but i got like 4 without it)

then we fight again at the only other camp but i kill the support then i kill the other 2 recon gets away
he has 2minutes left he can either go get reinforce and lose from the time out or try to evac but i don’t even think they started their obj which he would’ve probably died at xfil cause i have 4 BT’s left

so he does the unthinkable and reinforces with 50 seconds on the clock so i go there and just jump around cause i already won the game here

then the aftermatch screen i open with the classic “hold this L bro next time do the fucking mission”

and they go “yo watchu mean bruv were all alive you didn’t kill us how about you do something other than swing a katana and jump around”

and then i explain “ok so if a time out happens i get Fireteam eliminated and you get the looking at the empty forest sky which means i won the game cause you all died [at this point 2 of the premade already left the lobby lol] also the daily right now is win games so if you back out you didn’t win”
“yeah sure man uh looks like your alone in that let us know if you want another game bruv”

and im just loling like a motherfucker cause they chicken’d out of a 2/3 as far as i’m concerned cause their ego’s got bruised cause they couldn’t kill a viking predator btw

6 Likes

Things like this is why I made this: "Good Sport" Leaderboards

Lmao send them to me. I will wiped them out in 5 minute with the meme club

Nobody fucking cares

Fuck your dumb ass idea. It was dumb then its still dumb

I would do them Legolas style

1 Like

here’s my take on it…(think Fresh Prince)

So let me tell you a story of how
My latest hunt on Earth went down
Just hold on a minute it wont take long
Gotta go and light up my sweet pred bong

(takes a puff)

This sheet went down on blackwater base
Where I rain my PC on the FT race
Jumping trees, hunting, purring all cool
Try’n to catch the sun in that blackwater pool

When a couple of FTs, they were up to no good
Chasing me around, camping pigs in the hood
I got second winded once and my mask was sniped
I said, “enough of this sheet, time to claim some spines”

They begged and pleaded with me all day
But their skulls would be my pee-cups that the Yautja way
We had a few good tangles as the time ran out
They got salty at results screen and I said ‘peace out’

So let this be a lesson to you youngbloods today
Be careful when youre chilling at blackwater bay
If some FT faks are try’n to mess with yo mood
Hang’em, skin’em, fry’em cause this is yo’ neighborhood

4 Likes

Match was amazing except Last Guy was being a bitch. So satisfying to kill him. Didn’t even claim because he was not worthy.
5 Likes

Nicely 'axe’cuted

Man that warhammer and viking combo is hard to watch. It is so hard to hit running FT with that weapon. Nice ending.

What would this help tho?
Like in this specific situation.

It doesnt tie in at all.

That was a fun watch!

FT kills pred, does not defuse, FT loses
FT does not exfil, FT loses
FT times out after at least one FT member was killed, FT loses

I don’t get why some FT think simply surviving the match is winning. Those are not the rules

2 Likes

Oh man that last one was a sweaty bitch indeed. Good work.