Just wanted to say

I know I haven’t been apart of this forum for that long, or have I posted a whole lot but I just wanted to say that this is the best forum I’ve been on for a game. Y’all are some of the funniest and crazy people that I’ve had the pleasure of reading what y’all post. Definitely the best memes

11 Likes

We are the cast from The Predator let’s face it…

7 Likes

5 Likes

d9o01rq-8f679fe7-1e41-4a23-a46b-47c4dc0c9c57 AWWWW YEEEEEEEEAA! Preddys always be Preddin’!

3 Likes

tenor-8

6 Likes

4 Likes

Glad you like the forum. It’s probably due to the euphoria caused by my blood trails. It can be eaten ala NeonPredPudding. I consume the p. azteca .

Otherwise you will find a myrid of toxic personalities fungi . The cool ones stain blue.

I don’t think he got many votes. People must not be intersting in these values anymore 😁

1 Like

He has mine, always.

2 Likes

Normally I would say AVPolitics: Whoever wins, we lose. However, I would vote for him!

Never gonna give, never gonna give!

2 Likes

Too bad you missed the early days then.
You would of loved the Deadeyebuddah saga.

1 Like

YO DEB saga was so good

1 Like

I hate how the main writer quit and we never got to see the conclusion to Drakos vs Deadeyebuddah.

Hopefully they reboot or do a season 2.

1 Like

Wow!! The days of Deadeyebuddha. The golden days of this forum 😂

2 Likes

This forum is certainly an interesting community, can’t say I’ve ever been apart of one like it. I think Friday comes closest.

1 Like

Rick Astley is ready and willing to DjShizz all over you face!

imageedit_4_6463716704

Correction - Rick tRolled 😁

Because Predators record voices and use them to mock prey, if a Pred heard Never Gonna Give You Up, he would then Rick Roll people to death.
in the middle of the jungle
“You know the rules, and so do I”

1 Like