Justice League Dark: Apokolips War

THAT SHIT JUST HITS DIFFERENT! Best Justice league movie I’ve ever seen. Watch it if you haven’t yet on HBO max. I also love that Constantine is gettin his shine finally in the DC universe. I recommend Constantine city of Demons as well!

Not all but most of the DC animated universe is leagues better than their live action

I’ve seen the majority of DC animated movies. I’m telling you as far as any JL storyline this takes the cake. I put it above flashpoint.

1 Like

It was bad in the nonstop slaughter of fodder onscreen kind of way. At some point you just become desensitized to the entire movie and nothing matters every character onscreen gets their arms pulled off in a 5 second montage except the main characters like the whole batfamily and harley quinn outliving lanterns. Showing the 14th person in a row getting cut in half isn’t really shock value.

King Shark as a stand in for Groot was incredibly lame and that’s all I remember in terms of characters.

This is coming out if developed characters dying violently is what you want

You gonna share that log im homie

Not enough comics with brutal villains being brutal villains. Starts off lighthearted and naive because he’s superboy, what does he have to fear from street goons?

1 Like

I prefer classic spawn Animated series, too bad got cancelled. Supposedly making a Spawn 2 movie, but haven’t heard anything about it in a while @Finessology

Yeah spawn hasnt gotten much love in awhile outside of cameoing as a guest character. Idk what theyre doing with him anymore.

1 Like

Spawn is the best imo better than Marvel and DC, but they don’t wanna give him no love