Keep getting kicked when I go into private match!!!

This is the stuff I keep talking about illfonic. This is why we need a solo mode or bot mode already. I want to be able to play without having to rely on your unstable servers. Please get the game up and running again and do something about the overly long wait times to be the Predator. Also I think it is time you add an ability to collect cash as well with the Predator. There should also be an option for more cash when a player has maxed out their level and no longer needs to collect experience. Small things people, small things make quality of gameplay better…

1 Like

There is currently a surge of people not getting into games with no real response from Illfonic yet…

I am dying to go back on, but am not willing to be booted out of every other game.

@Courier we need an update.

You know the people who are actually playing this game daily?!?!

It would help us greatly if any of you experiencing this issue could provide some additional info.
We would like to determine whether this is a known issue that we are already working on or a new issue we are currently unaware of.

• What platform is this issue occurring on?
  • Are you seeing this on public or private matches? Or both?
  • What error codes are you explicitly seeing? Is it a crash or disconnect or both? (A picture or specific text would be helpful)
  • Is there a specific host that you cannot connect to or is it happening with all hosts?
  • Is this host having issues connecting to public matches?
1 Like

Hi there, it also happened to me. While in a private match by myself, the game literally froze before sending me back to the main menu. I couldn’t create any private match as the game kept telling me to verify my internet connection. It lasted for a while, however now it’s working as usual. I’m playing on ps4 by the way. Hope this will help you preventing it from happening again.

1 Like

Amazing! Here are the additional infos needed:

1. PS4
  2. Both public and private.
    Public:
    We had a full ft assembled, and had 3 to 5 preds disconnect on us (understanding this isnt anyones fault and I’m not pointing fingers, just was an obscene amount of players not having full lobbies for the good chunk of the day)
    Private:
    We had full private matches going, and around the 8 minute mark, the pred or someone from the FT would disconnect, regardless of whom was hosting the game. We rotated whom hosted and it did not make a difference what happened.
  3. There were no error codes displayed (other than the known blue screen), it would pump us back into the main screen and say we need to check internet connectivity, when no one had any known internet connectivity issues.
  4. All hosts
  5. Public or private.

Again I am here to try to help as much as possible from the player front, despite there being a ton of toxicity here.

I want to see this game be amazing just as much as you guys and want to help as much as possible :)

Keep up the great work!

1 Like

I think it’s due to weather there are a lot of reported outages in the comcast network as far as internet is concerned and this may effect more then just one persons ability to play causing things to lag out not due to illfonic, not only trying to defend them but kinda just adding to what I’ve been experiencing for the last 3 hours no internet or TV so no gaming and no movies it may not be them it might be I digress

1 Like

I’m on PS4Pro, running on the top UK Virgin Media Home Broadband package, using ethernet cable connection.

I can’t get into any Quick Play matches as Fireteam. It goes from Placing to Connecting, but sticks on Connecting and doesn’t load me into the pre-match mission menu. This is my 7th attempt in a row where this has happened, where I cancel after 5 mins. So this has almost wasted an hour of my game time.

There is no way to fix the wait times. The wait times are always going to be long you have to accept that.

This isn’t the waiting times, this is failure to connect to the session. I’m now on my 9th, and final, attempt at getting into a match;

Quick Play
…Connecting (Waiting time xyz)
…Placing (usually in under a minute)
…Connecting

And that’s as far as I’ve got this morning for the last hour.

No I understand the connection issue. I am just tired of seeing ppl complain about Haveing to wait 8+ mins for a Pred game. It will always be that way im sorry for the misunderstanding

Ah, I see. I always expect to wait at least 10mins for a match as Predator.

1 Like

Same here, some ppl here are to used to instant gratification so they end sounding like Karens. “The wait times are too long I would like to speak to the manager NOW!” That what those ppl sound like lol

1 Like

True that.

Just hopefully I can run private matches or public matches as FT with my friends and have no one get kicked to the main menu:(

It’s going on 15 hours no TV or cable where I’m at we pay for maintenance but does comcast really do any, not from my perspective and were forced to deal with them or the only other choice both are overpriced heaps of shit and give no real service to customers when they’re at fault the things Americans just accept without contesting it is disgusting

Did u get hit with the tropical storm whatever her name was? I have been without power since 3pm yesterday

1 Like

Kinda it was a lot of high winds but nothing more though they put out a tornado warning in CT for the second time in a couple years it’s super frustrating not being able to play or watch movies

Yeah Im in Ny that storm basically stopped in the Tristate area

1 Like

Every time its gets close to the time they report on the outages they extend the time another 3 hours and no customer service agents are available to say wtf this better be reflected in what I pay you because I pay for service not outages and I already pay for “maintenance” so what are you doing with that ahhhhhh

They most likely have no clue either. I have central Hudson and the strom has basically wiped there ability to access their computer system to give us a eta. The power is most likely going to be out till tomorrow where I am. Idk about CT but here in Ny we are pretty much fucked

I still have power so that’s something to be happy about, and at least I’m not the only person inconvenienced by this whole mess staying home because of covid is hella boring without games or movies, about to head to the basement for some of my book collection.