Killed Through Wall

With current balance, that would be too much of a pain in the ass, to be able to shoot through walls.

1 Like

It’s an exploit. Whoever uses an exploit may as well be cheating.

2 Likes

The predator did it to the last guy too, I was second last. I was suspicious with my death and then watched it happen to the other guy.

Lol

Yeah, and the splash from the caster also goes through any walls. And yesterday, two guys hid under the terrace, and my warclub knocked them through the floor.

Yeah back on Backwater ,before it was sealed off, I killed a camper that was under the village hut with my Katana

Somewhat related Youtube video I made, while doing Alpha Monday challenge

1 Like

Do you want more things that don’t make sense?
-Losing the biomask and still be able to cloak.
-Throwing arrows and picking them up again.
-Dealing damage through walls.
-Plant a bear trap and FT getting trapped 10 feet away from that trap.
-Moving to eat a piggy or healing with first aid, but still being invisible…
-The ability to know were are the reinforcements and the chopper extraction, even though it has target isolation.
-AI that 99% of the time chooses to shoot FT instead of the Predator.
-Shooting plasma caster 1 feet away and not getting any self damage.
-Infnite HP from piggies and the ability to stack them for later and if a FT kills a piggie it becomes stacked and marked on the map. On the other hand, Predator can destroy all medkits and weapon crates.

And many more…

1 Like

So there is a tip on the loading screen. That says beware of aoe damage from caster dont stand near walls they will not protect you. End of the debate of the aoe damage of this thread. Get gud scrubs

2 Likes

These two don’t make any sense

1. The cloak has always been controlled by the wrist computer
    2 it’s a arrow, you ever go bow hunting? Because I have and after hitting your target you are able to pull them out and use them again.
2 Likes

What about all the Medkits the FT get, the get a multiple Medkits that heal them to full.

1 Like
  1. Movie Predator 2010, have you watched?
    Lawrence fishburn can cloak using only the Predator’s mask. ONLY THE MASK. No wrist computer, no fishnet.

Sorry explain this one to me, so the predator shouldn’t be allowed to cloak when eating a pig or using a Medkit.
@TheSenate I worry for this man

1 Like

You mean those 3 or 4 medkits in an entire map that are not infinite and the Predator can destroy it?

You ever watch the first movie? JH controls the cloak with the wrist computer.

Sure it can cloak, but since he is not completely still, it shouldn’t be completely invisible…

Does this look like three to you? And this is one map

If the predator moves in this game he’s visible

Are those infinite. Definitely not.
Are piggies infinite? Yes… they spawn everywhere…
Can Predator destroy those medkits? Yes.
Can FT kill piggies? Yes, but the Predator can use it anyway plus it gets marked on the map.
Get real man…

Not if he’s eating a pig or using medkit.
Are you new into this game?

You said that the predator shouldn’t be able to pick up arrows why are you telling me to get real? So you be real and GiT gUd because most of the of your request are absurd. Also why are the pigs infinite? Because it’s a 50/50 chance you get shot in the back and die. Stop trying to get a win served on a sliver platter

1 Like