Alpha Monday's Challenge

So, I’ve been seeing a lot of challenges out there so I am giving a new one as well.

Alpha Predator Monday’s

Weapons allowed:
Sickle
yautja bow

gear allowed:
syringes
bear traps
trackers

perks allowed:
Ascender
down range
fearless
long jump
adrenal boost
energy reserves
clotted
Large pouch
Impatient

Our challenge here will be you play as the alpha predator with this setup and these allowed items. You are NOT allowed to use your caster/burner at all. NO thermal vision either. Cloak IS allowed. You must kill all FT’s and allow the one reinforce. The goal is to get the max amount of claims while also using the least amount of your gear which is why no caster and no thermal vision/target. If you want to challenge yourself a little more don’t use syringes and only heal from boars you eat. Think you can prove you are the Alpha Predator? post proof to this challenge and let the games begin!

7 Likes

@Cadillackid
@TheSenate
@Thunder-Cats
@Robo_2696
@KayneLucard

Another one for the calender guys, this one looks tough. Not sure I could not dip into thermal vision just out of habit, it’s like instinct to me now😏

6 Likes

Lol, still not allowed so this’ll be interesting and a hard one to complete, but when you do you will be deemed an Alpha Predator and the satisfaction of completing this challenge will be great too 😎

But, I believe you guys all have what it takes, question is do you all think you have what it takes to complete the challenge?

@ElderPreddy @Curisus @NerdatorPrime @James-Cameron I also want to see if you guys can complete this challenge. Good luck!

1 Like

@Dentdesabre @BadBlood

I like this. The one change I would make would be to allow large pouch and impatient as well in the perks.
Large Pouch -As a primitive Predator, He would definitely be prepared for his hunts and take as much gear as possible
Impatient -Alpha Predator’s name is Kaail, which actually means rage, so allowing him to get back into the fight quicker would make sense.
That would partially compensate for not using thermal.

1 Like

well my build was down range fearless dess len, bear trap syringue, alpha syckle bow, so i guess i completed it without knowing in my video XDDD

1 Like

Hmm, I’ll take that into consideration and add those, may your hunt be sweet and your victory even sweeter

1 Like

I would love to play as the alpha Predator

However he is unfortunately blacklisted until he gets his spear and shuriken

This is a good challenge though and I look forward to seeing everyones submissions

Sadly, if you used thermal/target, caster/burner, or any of the gear/perks not listed, as well as not getting max claims it does not count towards completing the challenge, but good luck!

Sadly, only sickle and bow are allowed weapons, so you can still complete the challenge!

It’s a personal boycott

I refuse to play as the Alpha Predator until those weapons are added lol

Long story… Makes me sad just thinking of it

PTSD!!

1 Like

lol alright

Thank you! Can’t wait to play Alpha tomorrow!

1 Like

Very welcome, and good luck!

1 Like

I have no way to video it, but I’ll give it a try.

1 Like

Just remember all the rules and guidelines are up above, and any deviation from them does not count to completing the challenge 🙂

Why no Combi or War club?
Also sometimes FT either Reinforce early, or surprisingly not at all. Failling the challenge because FT won’t play by these rules seems a little unfair.

Also I believe we should at least be able to use target isolation, even if we can’t use thermal any other time.

These are the challenge rules, not made to be easy, you are a primal predator so its made to be as if you hardly have anything. I thought about not allowing cloak either, but that would make it almost impossible so I at least allow that as well as syringes. Only Alpha Predators can complete this challenge and it tests your skills to the max as well as your map knowledge