KILLER KLOWNS THE GAME

So i was going thru my Facebook and stumbled upon this and it looks really good

2 Likes

3v7 too. Thank god we’re moving away from 1vX. They always turn to shit with balance. Also cotton candy c4 launcher in the game so immediate 10/10

1 Like

Im gonna most likely play as the klowns than victims😁😂

1 Like

Yeah slight issue with that. You don’t get to choose. It’s random like F13.

1 Like

What so you mean i get to play both im actually glad and disappointed

1 Like

Here you’ll find all the details here

It didn’t say that every time you play you play a random character/klown

You’ll get to choose what class you play but it’ll put everyone in a lobby together and pick at random 3 players to play as the Klowns and 7 people to play as the humans

1 Like

“First, it’s important to note that you will be assigned to either the Klown team OR the human team randomly. However, you will get to choose the class you would like to play for each.”

From the website

1 Like

Oh right well i hope they do an offline mode but with both characters its from the director from ft13th game so it better not just have one character locked for solo

1 Like

It might. I did see someone ask that on the discord I think? And the dev said to stay tuned for more info so we might. At the very least we could get Klown vs AI as there is already AI humans in the game. Would be nice.

1 Like

But ai klowns though i want experience being chased by them😂 like i wanted for this and friday makes it more scary

1 Like

We’ll just have to wait and see. Don’t hold your breath on it though. Actually now that I remember I think some people did spot some AI Klowns as well as the 3 players. Take that how you will.

1 Like

Well i signed up for beta hopfully i get to play it soon

1 Like

Yeah same but then I found it it’s PC only 🥲

1 Like

Hey that’s fine to me i don’t mind using mouse and keyboard to my favorite non scary clown movie😂

1 Like

Rip to me though cause I’m stuck on console so I don’t get to play it :(

Yeah i know the feeling not having said game platform

1 Like

Dead on arrival.

Counter point: Balloon Dog