KILLER KLOWNS THE GAME

Dude calm the f*ck down jeeze and no you weren’t you were still complaining about it

Calm down from what?

Do you think meaningless cussing one time and using bold letters (which a pissed off person wouldn’t even think of using) means I’m hyped up?

I was complaining but I dropped the point about it being illfonic

It’s called paying attention to the conversation

You clearly don’t have to be a total ***hole about it🙄

The only asshole thing I did was call you out in wanting shitty product and even then it was hardly that bad to get upset over

Everything else has been playing it straight

Also why censor yourself?

It doesn’t change what you said, if anything your just trying to hide yourself behind an arbitrary wall

Already dealing with two a holes on Twitter not gonna deal with a third on here have a nice day jerkoff
And I can censor myself dipsh*t

You spelled clowns wrong

Their not normal clowns they are killer klowns

Censoring yourself doesn’t make you a better person

Ah! That would make more sense 🤔,weird how society thinks things that make you laugh are scary, it’s almost as if subconsciously they don’t want to be happy? 😳 then again IT was scarier and I couldn’t sleep for a week unless I had a baseball bat lol 😂

“But mah mental gymnastics of if I say and mean the same thing but replace one of the characters with an asterisk, I’m somehow arbitrarily a better person”
Fucking ridiculous, right?

If I wanna call someone a dickhead, I’m gonna call them a fucking dickhead.

1 Like

Know what I’m just gonna ignore you ***hole

And also a person can censor themselves if they want to

Hope this isn’t influenced or touched by Illfonic… haven’t look into it much but love this cheesy movie for sure. But fuck Illfonic if they have any part in this

IT made clowns scary as f*** just like Jaws made people fear sharks when going swimming 👻

I saw the trailer for IT, and that was enough for me 😂 Yea, I am a pu*** when it comes to scary movies… 😝

1 Like

It’s being developed by a different game development team

1 Like

Didn’t you already say this?

Also I’m not being an asshole

All I did was call out the game as a cash grab, if having a negative opinion is being an asshole then your skin is soft as fuck

Also notice how your the one resorting to name calling

Censoring yourself is stupid

🤷🏻‍♂️ I think you replied to the wrong post…😉

1 Like

Lol Im with you brother, hell I think jaws was a megalodon!

2 Likes

Actually he could be a meg pup no great white can grow that big and actually swallow a human whole
Believe there is some lore about this somewhere

1 Like

Or maybe jaws was a baby!

I believe it’s mentioned in some expanded universe material, maybe Jaws Unleashed, that Jaws actually is a Baby Megalodon, or at least the version in Unleashed is.

1 Like