KING OF THE HILL mode

You could have a mode where the predator tries to get as many wins in a row as possible. There would be a waiting room for fire team players, and every time a fire team loses, 4 new fire team members from the waiting room would go next etc.
Then there would have to be criteria on who becomes the predator if the fire team wins. Maybe it’s the player with the most XP. Or maybe it’s the player that did most predator damage. Or if everyone dies but one fire team member escapes, then it would be him because he got out alive. Or something like that.
Then once the new predator is chosen, a new fire team is selected to go against him. Then the losing fire team members go to the back of the line.
Oh and obviously if you’re not playing you are able to watch the game play while you’re in the waiting room.
This should also be friendly and easy for teams of 4 fire team members who want to play against the predator to do so with their friends. So that way if there’s team you practice with you can enter this mode together as a team. If one becomes the predator then the team would be broken up of course.

Oh you could even call it KING OF THE JUNGLE mode

Hm… that doesn’t sound like something i would want.

1 Like

I can get behind this

1 Like

Why not do it the other way around and send in a new pred to self-destruct the old one if you’re going that route? Then FT can just keep doing missions in a survival-esq gamemode until they evac.

As described, I don’t think it will work. Waiting rooms aren’t a good way to it set up. A Predator only king of the hill mode might be interesting, but I think it would require a new more vertical map.

Edit - thinking of a vertical map, the first choice being the Pred home world, maybe ruins turned into a training ground. Three large spires, reaching high into the clouds, connected by bridges, vines and even entire trees. The inside can have hollow passages and rooms.

The Second choice would be much harder, but potentially cooler. A zero G map, set around the International Space-station and a large Yautja ship. The astronauts are not the prey but could provide a reason to be sneaky, as they might be alerted to the battle happening around them and on the outside of the station. Hearing the dialog as they report what they’re seeing would be neat, even if it was generic.
I’m aware this idea is outside the scope of the game but it was too interesting not to post.

1 Like

Cool predator home world map idea

FYI I got this idea from Mortal Kombat, so it’s a proven concept. People love being in a waiting room while watching the live gameplay and then having a chance to get king off the hill themselves. Not everyone may love this mode but it’s mode that is different and fun and lots will like.

Yea i could see some ft wanting to wait to stop a streak of a good predator. Another version they could do could be like hardpoint on cod. Holding down the camp would add points to your team. If enemy is on location then the points will stop cuz it’s contested. Once the enemy is killed they will repsawn far away. Predator will get shorter respawn times. Ft will have to go to the radio to get respawned or the can auto respawn but have longer wait times as they out number the predator.

1 Like

Nice ideas

1 Like