Known Issues 10/1/24

BIG ISSUE:

I’ve seen that Feral unmasked roar in the winning screenshot is bugged, it happened during Samhain13 gameplay

And it seems bugged in the unmasked roar animation during healing as well.

Sound effects and voices are bugged overall.

1 Like

Many issues of crashes, sounds misses and others little things…
When can we expect a hotfix ?

Happens with all predators, their jaws don’t open when roaring either.

Crashing mid game now. Never used to crash but now it’s very often.

Visual glitch causing minigun shells to flood the screen, blinding the user.

Damn, what the hell is Illfonic doing?

Here are some of the bugs that I found so far. DirectX 12 is not working on RX580. If I set it to DX12 and restart the game it crashes to desktop without any errors and it never loads the menu anymore. The default upscaler is not doing anything when setting the upscale ratio to less than 100%. It always stays in 1080p even if the upscale is set to 50%. I’m not able to set any resolutions in fullscreen mode. It’s always locked in 1080p. The NPC sounds are missing in spectator mode after being killed by the predator. Sometimes the game just quits in the middle of the match without showing any errors. Could be from FSR3. Not sure if FSR3 is compatible with RX580.

Sounds just don’t play at all, no roars, no voice commands, nothing, only thing I can hear of audio is general envoirment and enemy, and weapons and stuff besides that nothing, it’s like everything is muted.

Same they been doing since 2020

1 Like

Yeah It was more of a rhetorical question, they never cease to negatively surprise me.

It’s a disaster…
The matches no longer start since everyone leaves the lobbies.
Otherwise the game crashes or there is a disconnection at the end.
The gaming experience is seriously damaged and that’s a shame.
It is imperative to correct all these problems before the weekend.

My classes have been reset please fix ps4,also please put back the previous menu slideshow

PS4: Unavailable to create “Private Match”. PS4: It is NOT possible to Create “Private Match”!!! Unavailable!

There are no longer any Predator mendible movement animations in game and cutscenes.

Xbox series x all the cut scene audio and in game vocal audio is absent 4th October 2024 hopefully they get that hot fix patch approved soon I’m still playing been bursting at the seems for a good predator game on xbox give us the legendary roar I’m so thirsty for the sound

1 Like

Hey, I have the game on epic games store, I bought dlc but it acts like it’s locked. Is there a fix I’ve verified files and have uninstalled and reinstalled twice. I’d hate to think I lost 20$ for nothing…

The Predator sees hit indicators when firing at potential spawn locations for both ammo crates and medkits. Could be very misleading when trying to shoot Fireteam players, you’d think you hit the players with splash damage, but all you’re doing is hitting possible spawn locations for medkits and ammo crates.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2dhMREiqw4&ab_channel=Akatora112

Derailed has a new invisible wall. Currently it’s good for Fireteam when fighting against melee Predators.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LRtJxuqzzM&ab_channel=Akatora112

not just feral unfortunately

using crossbolt makes my reticle still appear with mask off and its super glitched