Known Issues 10/1/24

Patch 3.0.0 Known Issues List

Listed here are some of the issues that we are aware of and are currently investigating/working on.

This is not a comprehensive list and we may be updating this post periodically.

• Team preference choice may sometimes not be respected when in a party and queueing for Quickplay Hunt.
  • Players in the same party and queueing for Clash will sometimes be assigned to separate teams.
  • NPCs will sometimes appear to be floating into the air.
  • Achievement progress is not updating correctly on Epic Games profiles.
  • If a Fireteam member is downed by a Predator while they’re in the Pause Menu, the Pause Menu will sometimes become stuck on their screen.
  • Certain button remapping options may sometimes not apply if the player is making changes while currently in a match.
  • Team Ammo may sometimes not properly benefit all members of the Fireteam.
  • Fireteam players may sometimes become interaction locked after performing too many different actions and firing their weapon at the same time.
  • Players may sometimes crash when adjusting the Upscaler setting.
  • Certain head cosmetics for the Predator may behave incorrectly on the Main Menu and Customization Menu
  • Certain sound effects and dialogue, including Predator vocals, aren’t properly triggering for players.

10/2 - Matchmaking Issues
Players may experience an issue that causes abnormally long matchmaking times. Our team is working to roll out a fix.

In the meantime, we recommend re-queuing if you find yourself matchmaking for more than a few minutes.

6 Likes

@Doom

No feral ps4 ?

you can’t select feral predator class on epic games while you own the dlc, yautja roars don’t play at all in game either, some bugs I found.

1 Like

Where is the game on PS4?
I can’t play “Multiplayer” on PS4!
And no updates appear on PS4!
What’s going on!!!

Yes no feral on ps4

Where are the dlc fireteam members like dutch and isabella plus jungle predator???

My game is stuck in the Authorizing screen and hasn’t advanced. Any idea what this problem is?

I have it on Xbox One

1 Like

During the live stream they said the PS4 update was delayed because they were waiting for it to be authorized

1 Like

@MostlyPizza realy ? Tomorown ?

No voices on PS5 version.
Including DLC’s, Dispatch guy, predator clicking.
3d audio is very bad. Not that known ps4 issue but the pinpointing. Sometimes you can’t tell if the sound comes from upper or lower position. On ps4 it was way more accurate.
If Group leader is on PC, other members can not invite other players from other platforms.
Tranalated text is messed up. Many in game texta are not translated.
@Doom

1 Like

They didn’t specify which time it would be released they just said it was delayed

NOTICE
PS4 Players
The latest patch is coming, but it is still in the approval process. Please keep an eye on this post or our socials to be informed of when the patch will be ready for your system. Apologies for the delay; everyone is working hard to push it live. This is what they posted

PS5
Sometimes no sound effects (bomb countdown) and no predator laugh after arming bomb.
Brenches make no sound while the Pred is up on the trees.
@Doom
C’mon, tbis is like a beta version.

1 Like

At least you guys are already back to communicating, and acknowledging the bugs immediately, I appreciate that alot

There’s a game crash when you are in middle of the game in like playing for a hour or minutes when online with others on crossplay and none crossplay.

1 Like

No plasma caster charging sound

Also I do not know if this is by design but there in no option to customize ferals base predlocks or put it on other classes

1 Like

Ok, super niche bug, but I’m pretty sure when people knife it sometimes plays the Dante grunt sound even when there’s no Dante on our team.

This bug is few years old.
Sometimes weapon wheel can unbug it, sometimes can’t, which makes you a free kill 'cause you can’t even swing with the knife, let alone something else.