LAG is unbearable

I play on ps4, and for some reason this game runs so slow on my console even though every other game runs smoothly. Upon opening the game I am greeted right away with buffering and delay with the main menu screen. Cosmetics don’t load and overall things take a while to fully render. When I hop into an online game, it doesn’t matter if I’m playing as fire team or predator, I always lag the most when I’m around others. If I’m playing as the predator as soon as I come within a slightly large radius of anyone my game starts to buffer and it makes tryna to aim and attack impossible at close range. Same for the ft, it’s nearly impossible to hit a moving predator while your gun takes longer than it should to get from point A to point B. Please Illfonic lmk if that’s the console fault or if the game still needs tinkering

1 Like

It’s the game. Even sitting at the main menu makes the console start to heat up like crazy.

2 Likes

I haven’t been able to play a match the past 3 hours without the red Chevy symbol

1 Like

I was having the same issue recently and it also seemed to come out of no where as I did not have those issues before the 2.08 and 2.09 patches I’m not really that knowledgable on how that shit works or is affected by X plus X ECT. But I just swapped out my modem and router for a newer stronger set and got a newer Ethernet cord for direct connection and since then have had no issues with major lag or warping during matches on either side, maybe give that a shot and see if it works for you too?? Hope it does

2 Likes

That sounds hella complicated

Lag is just another game feature.

1 Like

It’s connection use your phone hot spot you’ll be alright