Lazy's Full Game Rework and Rebalance Guide (V1.2) Final

Honestly my heart sank when I hit that character limit.

Tis the end of an era… Now all I can do is bump, keep the dream alive!

I mean… you could of copied it and saved the rest for another post lol.

Haha honestly we are at the point now where thats the only way to do it.

Turn each chapter into a micro post, And then create a mega post linking each chapter.

It would be jank AF but it would give me more space for sure.

And I have a backup of the post at all times lol.

1 Like

Would like your opinion and thought on the redesign and stuff, ofc if you have time

@Lazycollinator

Sure :) one moment.

1 Like

Wait did you mean your post itself or that specific comment? because you linked me to that comment that I just dissected lol! I can do your post too if you want @Coffee2Go

actually your post is pretty much just a list of the comment I dissected lol

:D his take on it was better… we are friends and we both would like our “ideas” made in game… + I also had previous ideas for more game modes where the ideas would be more realistically put in…

Well feel free to bounce ideas off of me. I have a rudimentary enough understanding of game development that Im fairly certain I can tell you why something is/isnt possible. or is/isnt a good design choice gameplay/balance wise.

Well first of all most of the ideas in that topic from me and him…

Technically AVP movies are still hunting grounds lol… they came there to prep for hunting aliens and ended up having bad timing and meeting humans there too… anyways in that mode i would like to see either 12 v 3 game mode too where it would combine AVP 1 and Predators 2010 maps… both would actually have really decent possible story and gameplay to it, such as in AVP 1 lets say you end up extracting to the ship or helicopters come to get you after the storm… both would work… and for predators 2010 mode would be even more dope to like steal the ship or find a ship from predator…

If they can make a map big enough to hold 15 players, run well, I am fully onboard for a predators style 3v12.

Plus im all for the FT being able to cut a predator loose that can start up the ship for the FT to extract.

That would be amazing, no doubt.

As for aliens, I do understand that aliens are canon to the predator lore. Even with AVP aside. However Im not sure that illfonic has the rights to add them into the game. Which is the biggest reason I could see them not bringing aliens into the game.

1 Like

You like the idea… Of cleaning skulls with gaz emotes for earns more veritanium… Or new PREDATOR POINT

Bump

Bump your face.

1 Like

Bump deez nuts

bump the lump

Bump the dump that is my lump of a post

bump the lump in the dump that does the donald j trump? (idk)

After seeing that dump of a bump im hauling ass outta here like forest gump (please dont shoot my bum)

1 Like

okay okay the dump is in a bump that does the flump in a forest gump while shooting his bum and leaving him with a gum

To flush out all of these terrible bumps im gonna need one hell of a pump with a direct line to the dump.