Lazy's Full Game Rework and Rebalance guide V2.0 INDEX (Not wip but also not final)

I dont know but they didnt say they did so I assume its active whenever you are last alive

Seeā€¦ this is why i saidā€¦ bring in RNG for whole MAP objective randomization and locationsā€¦ Make the maps look stealthier and biggerā€¦ This sort of shit they are adding is making it so fireteam is becoming unbeatable puppet masters and makes it so pred has no choice rather to rush in to melee lmaoā€¦ cause damn sonā€¦

I probably doubt ill be able to survive from now onā€¦ the bane will probs deal too much dmg to me even as zerkerā€¦ The recon is op now as i suspected it will be which = game heading in evolves pathā€¦ Oh wellā€¦

THE NEW MAP has to be made super stealthy lmao

2 Likes

I dont think thats fair honestlyā€¦ like its active all the time? Maybe like after first reinforce and when no reinforcements avaliable shit activates lolā€¦ But damnā€¦ xDā€¦

Emp nades will trigger me and i can feel itā€¦

1 Like

In all honestyā€¦ they need to bring back plasma one shot full charge BUT only for headshot lolā€¦

1 Like

I cant say I noticed that much a difference with the whole last man standing thing. Of course the last dude just ran away from and killed him self with gas tanksā€¦ lol

Lmao

What if it activates only after reinforcement?

Youā€™re not the only one who wants it back. I dont think I do, but how my buddy was explaining it sounded fair.

Had to be a direct hit.
As for me idk.

I kinda do, but kinda donā€™t.

To be honestā€¦ u legit have time to move before he full charges or even headshot him and hideā€¦ its totally fair lmaoā€¦ its on the players skill that he she fails to hide and take shelterā€¦ to not get one shottedā€¦

But thats all i got to justify one shotā€¦ it all comes down if player has skills and brain to see it and be aware lmaoā€¦ cause i guess we going full on movie stlye lmaoā€¦ and oldkinghamlet explained

It happens 30% of the time for me.
Ppl donā€™t realize Iā€™m not leaving them alive just to fuvk with them, I leave the last person alive, depending on the match, just to watch them.

And if they wanna just do the mission il let them.

Guess my rabies vicious angry style doesnā€™t give off that vibe.

Itā€™s pretty interesting to just watch the last one tho.
See what they do.

2 Likes

One word.

Psycho fire LUL

Old kind basically wants to force ppl to play pred how they want, and basically fk you if you dont want to follow what they want.

1 Like

More curious than psycho. I like observing.
I treat every match like Iā€™m playing against good players. Which has left me to end it too early sometimes.

Oh well. I blame my team and the other good ft Iā€™ve played against lol.

1 Like

Yeah see now it shows true face of devsā€¦ devs literally want the game to be what they want at the end in its coreā€¦ and not what people want reallyā€¦ thats why i dont like the designā€¦ the concept is amazing but it got ruinedā€¦ Literally to crispā€¦

In the other hand oh wellā€¦ guess im either playing zerk now and spsmming plasma until all of them die and not fuck with them xDā€¦ Im not allowed to i guess SHRUGG

1 Like

Yeah i guess im forced to now play as a psycho killer no mercy and above good FT gameplay huntā€¦ so LET THERE BE CARNAGE

I say fuck that. I use almost equal parts melee/caster.

But you dont want me to focus on melee?
Fk that.
Il push a straight up melee style just to spite them.
And if I ever run into them.
Il fkn kill them with a melee style just to further deliver the message.

Tell me what to do.
Fak yu.

1 Like

Deadass. If they wanted to go action over stealth they could have done literally anything else.

This is a predator game. It needs to fucking act like it for once.

Nah we beyond itā€¦ devs confirmed it evenā€¦ by making traps destroyable which just makes the gameplay more fasterā€¦ same with ft being more powerful and eliminating melee rushā€¦ = it all leads down to fast gameplayā€¦ eliminating all sorts of stealth vibes of what pred game is supposed to be or what it was day 1 lmaoā€¦ well patch 1.04

They are only destroyable when being thrown. Once they activate they are still invulnerable.

1 Like