Lazy's Full Game Rework and Rebalance guide V2.0 INDEX (Not wip but also not final)

I told u all and no one listened… devs in the core are not wanting the community to chose what core of game will be… rather they decided fast pace is what pred needed… Well nah its not xD… it needs stealth and long ass stalking matches to the point where i can mindfuck every single one of them and rip them piece by piece…

Shush… its still sign of the weakness… let there be carnage

I dont mind fast fights.

I mind that it just isnt working with stealth not being an option rn.

Oh btw. Little did they know. They prevented the style of blocking the radio.

But you know it remember how I do it?
Placing traps as they’re reinforced?

Lol its fkn horrible.

The last person is too scared to do anything. And when they spawn in, I now lace it with 6 traps xD. And keep 2 just to really fk with the last guy.

Maybe they did it to buff me.

XD.

But if you’re a good/aware player, like I am on ft, traps are kinda useless.

1 Like

Also can someone tell me did they eliminate all annoying ass bugs… finally

I know the animation on plasma charge triangle is still fucked in public matches

Uh the auto claim seems to be gone, that’s about it.

I give u that lmao… still not fan of those traps… i would love penetrating ones… such as spear traps and Tree net one that slowly drains ur hp if u dont break out of it etc…

I would like more gear over all lol.

2 Likes

Earned or not…I’ll give the benefit of the doubt to the devs that maybe the new game mode is geared more towards stealth? Still a little while till all the questions get answered

1 Like

Same

Eh. Im tired of giving the benefit of the doubt. The mismanagement going on @ illfonic has me even less and less inclined to update this alaskan bull worm of a fucking post.

2 Likes

Then do it for the dozens of fans on here reading it!

Nah…I get it man and I can’t blame you. I’ll keep a little faith for ya for now and we’ll see what they’ve got in store after September 1st

1 Like

Idk man @Cadillackid i got shit talked hard when trying to save the game… suprised lazy is still standing…

They will never ever make RNG objectives and locations a thing… when if they do that the pre mades wont really have it easy and it will be fair

2 Likes

Oh I’ve read your ideas and liked them. Whole heartedly agree if it’s the same mission parameters every time it takes the fun out of it. Same mission is fine but randomize objective location at the least. It is too linear when you sit back and look.

Alot of good ideas get hate, and change takes time regardless of what it is applied to. Still who knows whats coming, let’s wait for whatever comes and see.

2 Likes

Never give up Lazy, at least they notice your rework after 4 months lmao

I don’t think there is a way to fix this game or even make a good one. But I certainly would like for it to be fixed up.

Bump

Actually you can just destroy them by shooting the aoe field in fact if the pred stacks em if I break one they all shatter so now BT can straight up be used as makeshift cover

Also none of Dutch 87s passives work

They dont huh? Good. XD.

Actually though he has the best passives in the game real talk