Leaked Predator costume from Skulls

Update: Im not being serious here. If you know where this is from, have a go as to where it is and post a response.

2 Likes

5 Likes

What in the fuck

No

It’s like a Aztec Predator but actually covering himself cuz he can’t compete with their pecks

1 Like

This looks better also from movie

Still mad we didn’t get that prequel comic also SPOILERS!

https://ironheadstudio.com/portfolio/3202/ Different movie

actually it makes a nice idea for humans of the future vs predators.
I dislike the painterly concept art in a motion comics. I much prefer HP Lovecraft mixed with manga: You can interpret much more information cognitively through line art than you can in a photobash. I understand the motiviation for photobash but to a director he would much prefer actually investing into making a solid visual. A photobash only makes one’s idea a cheap attempt at story telling using cheap visuals altered in photoshop but it takes a real disciplined artist to make lineart and it communicates much more to ones imagination.

1 Like

Yeah you got a point it definitely would make for a cool human predator like Royce or Machiko. studio ADI are going to handle the creature effects I hope they go the extra mile and actually make a predator that has more of a primal look given the fact that this movie is going to be a prequel