Legacy of Kain remake

but i mean the story is already been told… theres nothing more they can Go off of…

as far as Soul reaver…

Idk I just like p lm aying as raziel.
The whole sprit/material realm thing was cool, and absorbing souls too.

Plus the soul reaver looked awesome in spirit form

that it did but i wanna another Shot at doing Nosgoth back when humans were everywhere and kain was starting to Corrupt the Place and the pillars of nosgoth.

i dont i think it would be cool do redo soul reaver as it was prefect maybe a remaster? but thats all i can see .

and what if there was like the last ending boss you kill him and thats how Raziel gets his wings you fly back over to kain and boom the events of soul reaver Begins

1 Like

if they are gonna do a remake then stay true to the entire story but flesh it out even better and go further into the lore and for God’s sake get the same voice actors to play their parts. They could make this a major franchise…

There were thousands of years for all of them to evolve into their perfect forms. You could go the same route Dark Siders did and give each of them a game of their own or tie them in a couple at a time. There are truly so many directions they could take this series and make a shit ton of money from it. I just hope they don’t let the wrong people take the lead on this and kill it off once and for all. As I have stated before, I and many others will say this was one of the best vampire stories ever told.

Anybody have any other ideas on where they should go with the legacy of Kain series? Let’s keep this going so they see it is still relevant and players want the remaster.

Yea i always thought that well since um erm um if you havent played the game befor Be for warned this is a Spoiler

i always thought that since Kain has Raziels souls Both one inside him Turning him Pure again.

and one inside the Reaver i thought now not Only should kain be a Vampire but since he has Raziels soul in side him self, raziel would give him the power to walk the Living and the dead Relems at will. since Kain is not dead but Raziel is this would mean he could enter and Leave both Relems when ever he wanted. but inorder to have such power he needs to Eat both souls for the Reaver and Raz and blood for him self.

as far as the story goes. i think what it should be is he should play throw the game hunting down the humans that are Bond to the Pillars of Nosgoth and Turn them Vampire so the lock can stand.

It would be cool to see a hybrid between Kain and Raziel. I think that was what Dead Sun was going to be like. There was also another game that was supposed to come out before Dead Sun but they dropped the project. There is so much unused resources that they could put into new games for the series it is not even funny.