Legendary Leap Slam Bug (Video)

Hello I’m Hunter3ii3
I hope you guys fix this bug ASAP
I found this bug on myself and I can show you how it is
It’s work on the online matches as well
So even I like this bug but fix it pls 😁♥️

2 Likes

@OldKingHamlet @Courier

I don’t get what’s happening? What are you doing to make this slam happen? You need to explain the steps so they can better replicate it themselves.

1 Like

That needs to be done in private DM’s

@IllFonic Pls make this base. It comes with the downside of losing all of your energy allready, being a living pratice target makes it useless (damage changes might be necessary but it’d be a huge improvement to the game)

I don’t agree. They could reduce the time, but to make it so you can immediately start attacking after a slam is unfair. FT get stunned and blinded, and if the Predator slams while FT aren’t close enough then they should pay for that misjudgement.

1 Like

OK death is a good punishment for slamming. Not missing a slam. Just slamming. Your not going to blind the entire team in one hit. If you could (and it was actaully useful) then it’d be used a lot more. Not to mention…

Theres a small strup at the bottom of the screen that you can see and this can gives you a lot of context for whats happening. If theres a pred in front of you, hitting you, you’ll see it for sure. Tje blind is goos don’t get me wrong, but its not that strong.

The biggest problem is damage scaling (70-ish damagefrom what i remember, is extreme) but I already said to scale it down.

You have to jump on a tree and leap down immediately
So You Can Do an ultimate Slam

1 Like

leaping off a tree and doing a slam isn’t new. You’re just adding the leaping to a tree part.

Its not a normal leap Slam
If you see the video you know what I mean

1 Like

No now i see it, there is no pause on the landing. You seem to get up immediately.

1 Like

Yeah Exactly bro 😁

1 Like

Maybe its on purpose?

Idk
I knew about this Bug from the first patch
But I didnt tell anyone
I wanted to see who can find this bug
And it’s the answer
Nobody 😅😅😅

its a rare thing to do. maybe try on excavation into the cave opening. see if that can be done easily.

1 Like

Just tested it in a Private Match and HOLY MOLY it works😈🤣 I’m totally not going to abuse this😏

@Weevo540 @Fire @Thunder-Cats @KayneLucard @Cadillackid

We must all make a vow to never, ever take advantage of this amazing, awesome leaping power slam bug 😈😝🤣

2 Likes

Since the nerf I rarely slam 🤷‍♀️

1 Like

Nerf? The only thing that was nerfed of the slam was the op damage it did through buildings

1 Like

Yeah that was my primary use for it. Root out the campers. Beyond that never found much use for it

1 Like

Yeah totally not going to do this…I Promise…really…😒😈😂
Maybe just once to see if it works…
No I’m just kidding I won’t do it…

2 Likes