LEGIT QUESTION: IS ARNOLD's DLCs authentic?

Overseer shouldnt work If the user is dead. Have you tested this?

A lot of people dont like someone with Overseer on their FT because it will screw with them trying to exploit Fanatic

3 Likes

make a melee battle with blocking being tracked by the system…and give it an XP Benefit of X number of XP for things done. then you will find being Pred and dying without a melee fight being something you will not like and try to avoid…

there are alot of Narrative XP buffs that can give people a visible means to apply a strategy in the game through a ‘skills’ based process.

Like Its basically “daily challenges” for predator only.

(Someone retorts and spits a shit loogee at me and says "Didn’t they try to do this before and people just lined up to playing as PRedator fucking up the queue times? fuck you mass you don’t know what you’re talking about!"

Well maybe i’m not saying it being just for Pred! maybe even FT too, but not as a daily challenge but a random personal challenege given at random.

Like “disarm 3 alarms” XP buff.
Like “head shot 15 Stargazer troops”
…more important are the pred vs FT combat. Like Pop up a narrative XP BONUS every so often!
Like give a random 4 things to do as a predator in game, that once finished you can get extra extra stuff.
We need checkboxes.

ppl need something to do as a personal challenege everyday!
Why not in this game? Something to give them more of an appropriate objective. Maybe each CLASS of FT has a different scout or recon objective…i don’t know. just spitballing here.

I’m going to far with this.

I should just shutup, because devs aren’t going to apply themselves on it. unless they take note about what these are in the forum and make it part of their dev objectives for the year. Exceept Illfonic don’t have real employees, just a dozen of clowns coming out of a tiny clown car.

1 Like

It’s all your fault.