LEGO Star Wars Respect + Hype

Let’s get some hype going for LSW:TSS and some respect for all other LSW video games, most notably LSW:TCS!
@Gonk-Droid @Durbs2001 @MostlyPizza @EveryoneWhoPlaysLSW!

3 Likes

Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga is actually the game I’m looking forward to the most this year. It’s just so huge and there’s so much you can do in it. It’s the ultimate star wars experience but in Lego. And that’s awesome.

And you get to play as Yaddle so it’s already won game of the year.

1 Like

Only game I’m eagerly awaiting this year!

1 Like

Im hoping it’s something like the Life day special Disney plus made. If I can interact with the past like that movie did that will be great

1 Like

Same.

I don’t think there will be time travel shenanigans I’m afraid. Still looks like an amazing game though.

1 Like

Dammm

1 Like

Ah you’ll forget about it instantly when you realise you can make Darth Jar Jar in the character customiser. That’s all you need.

1 Like

Lol. I cant wait for this game. Im get so high that ima feel like a lego

1 Like

They should add George Lucas as a secret unlockable character you can play as. I want to see the holy flannel shirt and jeans in all their glory in Lego form.

3 Likes

Well in the past marvel lego games they added Stan Lee so hopefully.

I hope they add Ryan Johnson amd JJJJJJJJJJJJJ Aaabrammms to so I can watch them fall apart when I hit them with the unlimited pooooooowwwwwweeeerrereeeee

2 Likes

I hope I make it in the game. My first child Grogu little shit he was is the reason star wars is popular again

1 Like

Lego star wars sucks.

And you swallow

1 Like

You know what? I grew up collecting and building legos, and I still do, so hopefully the new lego game gives me the nostalgia of TCS

Just found out the game will have 23 planets/moons to explore and… around 800 playable characters. Holy shit. 800… F me that’s a big number.

Fak yu.
Idk kids games usually suck.

Back in the day they were good, but if I’m not mistaken around the time lego games became a thing they were too corny.

Actual legos are decent tho.

1 Like

I can only imagine how many are variants of @Gonk-Droid!

1 Like

Your words enrage me furry boy!

Lol but nah fair enough. I find that Lego games are an exception to that. They’re always pretty decent. And this new Lego Star Wars sounds insane for a Lego game with how much you can do.

1 Like

Funnily enough there will actually be two variants we know of so far. One is a snowman GONK lol.