Let’s get some Pred tips

Just tryna thread a decent amount of tips for us Badbloods. Drop them here. My number one that helps me is stay behind a FT member when attacking. Always a hit if you are behind them. I guess it makes sense now cause it is a rape for the FT that way lol

2 Likes

As a badblood we must be the coolest looking hunters also theirs a tip :)

Bad bloods also strive for the best grammar and English skills they can possibly have

2 Likes

Lol

This is my thoughts on Berserker

2 Likes

I find no matter what the weapon, at least through my experience, it’s best to stay fairly close to FT. Most FTs at this point are fairly decent at the range game but I feel like that keeping them in a zone and staying in it with them bumps up the chances of you getting some downs and damage output as well as serious control of the field. Of course theirs always that one squad who’s fairly Badass but they don’t expect us to stick close with range weapons or bow.

1 Like

My dpm
While using my badblood zerker is 3 downs but the trade off for kills is my second wind usually then after healing I already trapped and know where the reinforcements are so I rape the last man

I just pretend to play MGS wile playing as my Zerk

2 Likes

A great pred tip would be to equip large pouch. One extra heal could save a life, especially against premades

1 Like

My work here is done

1 Like

Don’t let those bastards revive or reinforce. Bathe in their blood and cleanse your self with their salty, salty tears.

1 Like

I love your drawn out posts my guy :) I don’t read Em but the fact you put that much effort in informing others I respect it :)

Also leave their corpses for the pigs, they’re totally worthless believe me I tried…

1 Like

Know where all the spawn points are for the fireteam so you can find them at the beginning of the match. If they’re really bad, you can catch them by surprise and kill all of them as soon as the match starts.

1 Like

I shoot Arrows into piggies 🐷 to down down them — which makes them easier to find because arrow icons display further away in the HUD then piggies feast icons do.

2 Likes

Do all the things FT complains about because at the end of the day that’s whats viable.

Bear trap the reinforce. Bear trap the objectives. Bear trap downed players. Bait people into trying to parry and then combistick them in the face. Caster from behind two layers of branches. Quickshot with bow while bunnyhopping around. Maximum dishonor.

1 Like