How to be good

much like my how to be good at FT post which will be linked at the bottom of this thread this is going to be in a simaler format of me telling you how i think about the predator and what a good predator should do that’s right i’m finally doing it much like the latter this will be edited alot over time for at least as long i decide to spend my time playing this game and getting better at it as my opinions change of the game and it’s balance

So first the classes
All known stats regarding the predator classes
Zerker/Viking has 1500 hp.

• Reduced resistance to fireteam melee attacks.
  • Reduced stamina regen rate while melee attacking.

Samuraihas 1350.

• Increased resistance to fireteam melee attacks

• Increased melee damage

• Reduced stamina regen rate while melee attacking

• Increased stamina regen rate
    Valkyrie 1200
    10% melee dmg resistance (knives)
    Hunter/Elder 1250. (and all it’s varients)

• Increased damage resistance to all Fireteam firearms other than the shotgun (10ish% but not more)
    Elder

• Reduced melee damage.

• Increased predkour speed.
  • Increased energy. (compared to hunter)
    Alpha 1100

• Increased melee damage.
    Scout - 1000.

• Increased damage resistance to all Fireteam firearms other than the shotgun (5ish% but not more than 10)

• Increased Energy. (compared to hunter)

• Increased predkour speed.

• Increased stamina regen rate while melee attacking.

• Fervent (Hunter, Jungle Hunter ‘87, Samurai, Valkyrie)

• 15% increased damage while all fireteam are alive and standing
  • Tactician (City Hunter ‘97, Hunter, Jungle Hunter ‘87)

• 15% increased damage versus enemies that are trapped, netted, or interacting
  • Tracker (Hunter, Jungle Hunter ‘87)

• Target isolation ignores mud up
  • Enraged (Berserker, Viking)

• 10% increased speed and 20% increased stamina regeneration while at low health
  • Vicious (Elder, Viking)

• Opponents you down bleed out faster and take longer to revive about30%(45s->35s)
  • Wrathful (Alpha Predator, Viking)

• 30% increased damage with your next melee attack, after receiving enemy fireteam damage from behind
  • Ghost (Samurai, Scout, Valkyrie)

• 30% additional damage when attacking with melee from cloak
  • Warrior (Alpha Predator, Samurai)

• 20% reduced parry stun duration
  • Savage (Berserker, Valkyrie)

• Quick claim restores 20% health
    • Long claim restores 40% health
    • Healing begins once claim animation is fully complete
    • Healing takes 5 seconds to complete regardless of type of claim
  • Assassin (Alpha Predator)

• 20% increase to all damage when attacking from behind
  • Brute (Berserker)

• 50% melee damage inflicted when an attack is parried
  • Stalker (Elder)

• 15% increased damage while at full stamina
  • Analytic (City Hunter ‘97, Scout)

• 15% increased damage to fully scanned targets
  • Focused (City Hunter ‘97, Elder)

• 10% increased movement speed and 30% increased energy regeneration after activating target isolation
    • Lasts the duration of target isolation
  • Disciplined (Scout)

• Removes clicking noises while cloaked

Leap wise
Scout: 5-6
Hunter 3
Zerker/Viking 2
Sam 2-3
Alpha 3-4
Elder Don’t remember

Predator perk#'s Not finished yet
UPDATED WEAPON DAMAGE SPREADHEED FOR PATCH 1.17

another Weapon damage spreadsheet that is easier on the eyes

Another predator stat sheet that’s easier on the eyes

Predator armor is a lie just like the cake

Shadow buff bow
Impenetrable grants you 20% damage reduction
and height advantage gives you a simaler % reduction i think it’s 25 but it’s been while

hunter is pretty much the GOAT as it has no real downsides with enough of every stat to pretty much do anything you want which kinda sucks elder is the exact same situation except he has more gear and less speed and probably should be used if your at the point where you can avoid damage pretty well

then of course you might say what about scout?
well you see scout is just objectively worse than hunter or elder cause it’s hp and gear slots are so low it doesn’t compensate for added speed and stamina unless your just fucking incredible at the game but why take that risk when you could be just better and be able to make more mistakes?
though with new big pouch the less hp is less of a problem

…now for the zerker/samurai/viking generally speaking you just shouldn’t use them unless your going balls deep in a melee build which can btw get quickly ruined by parrying or just by them having accurate shots in close range but if done well it could work in theory and of course don’t forget your slower than every class that isn’t support and the +melee damage does however causes one less hit to down someone also don’t use samurai over just a regular hunter a hunter with impen has the same hp value and gets all the benefits of being hunter so yeah…
city hunter is just obj better for you than regular hunter if your always willing to run the wrist launcher so that sucks

Gear: doing this first cause it’s gonna be the shortest

medkits: probably should carry them i hope i don’t have to explain why

Bear traps: if your running a high damage burst weapon such as bow stick or disc you should carry these these can now be destroyed but you get more of them typically it’s best to literally throw these at FT feet whether your in the middle of a fight or just standing above them on a building

audio decoys/motion detectors these could be really good if your confident the FT doesn’t have the perk that ruins them or that you place them in loactions that FT can’t find them to destroy them so keep that in mind audio decoys btw are a game changer for dealing with sound whores as long as the audio decoy RNG lines up with what you need it to say

wrist launcher? uh personally it’s probably a good thing to take as the fire DoT is alright you get quite a bit of shots with it since it’s a fire effect it can inpede their vision it can be aimed by you so it should always be useful

just in my experiance i often forget to even use them

(so big pouch is now probably the best perk in the game as it gives you 2 xtra gear though in theory if you don’t use them all then therefore it wasn’t worth taking but having 2 extra hp bars for 3 perk points is so efficient you’d be stupid not to take it compared to the next most comparable perk impen which only gives 20% more hp vs 200% more hp… like what the fuck dood.)

weapons
Sword is the 2nd best melee weapon in the game a full hit combo does more than 190 damage so it’s a guarentee’d kill with fearless though generally you wanna just do 1-3 hits and then jump cancel and immediatly leap away or sprint away and rinse repeat this is what you should be doing with ALL melee weapons btw

Katana in theory the bleed would make this weapon better than sword but it really doesn’t due to how slow the actual weapon is to swing the first R1 swing is really fast but if your dealing with a knife spammer then they will probably parry it no problem also if someone shoots you down mid combo your bleed will actually down them too but again you shouldn’t be doing full combos unless the ft your attack ing isn’t facing u when u started hitting them
Katana damage numbers
No fearless Fearless
R2 = 41 w/ bleed R2 = 43 w/ bleed
R2,R2 = 72 w/ bleed R2,R2 = 78 w/ bleed
R2,R2,R2 = 128 w/ bleed R2,R2,R2 = 135 w/ bleed
L2 = 50 w/ bleed L2 = 54 w/ bleed
L2, L2 = 112 w/ bleed L2, L2 = 111 w/ bleed
L2 R2 R2 = 122 w/0 bleed L2 R2 R2 =132 w/0 bleed
L2 R2 R2 L2 =172 w/0 bleed L2 R2 R2 L2 =186 w/0 bleed
a 5+ hit combo does more than 200 damage
bleed does 10-15 damage seemingly regardless of perks and stacks on itself it takes 3-9 seconds for the bleed to complete
in case anyone is curious
Sammytoe claims this

which albeit could be true perhaps I just wasn’t paying as much attention to bleed as i thought i was
[/quote]

Club do not use this weapon until they buff it again

Sickle if your doing a very hit and run style build you should use this weapon it is the fastest swinging weapon in the game a full combo does about 150+ damage but the sword might be better at this than the sickle due to actual damage output but it’s an option for a faster weapon so on the heavier classes it’s probably better

Net this is pretty much the best melee weapon in the game in 1v1 situations as you can guarentee you will always win those fights outside of this it’s usefull crowd control but in most cases you’d probably rather take something that kills cause if someone is downed then they can’t shoot you and someone has to try and pick them up so they can’t shoot you either which is just better more efficient crowd control though i could see why someone would take it

Axe/Hammer
Hammer does 36>56 light attacks 90 heavy swing on hit it disorients like the warclub and on near misses with the heavy and on the heavy hit success it’s basically a very short flashbang effect
Axe does 115+15 bleed
these weapons are the only true stealth weapons in the game they 2 shot just about everyone when there buffed out and people who die to them deserve to do so

HHPC ah yes the handheld plasma caster a weapon that used to be top tier shit which is now a serious contender for the best ranged weapon it does 40-45 damage if all 3 projectiles hit depending on if your running down range which is a solid amount of damage can be very difficult to track for some players making it a great weapon if your running a melee weapon as your off hand

Disc the single highest damage weapon in the game right now this shit slaps so hard but sucks so much dick to fly around if you get good at it you should always use it keep in mind FT can destroy it and even shoot it out of the air if they shoot you enough the disc auto returns back a melee+throw+instant call back kills every single FT in 1.5 seconds but it might crash your game so be careful a thrown disc return does around
125+50 Wbuff 137+55 OWLF 118+47

Stick oh shit it’s the best weapon in the game that’s been nerfed 3 fucking times cause the dev’s don’t know why it’s so strong so this thing right here you can throw it for a whopping
Body 97 Wbuff111 OWLF90
\Headshot 117 Wbuff131 OWLF 109 damage with buff so only 1 or 2 more wristblades would be required to down whoever you hit or one slam if they are far away plus the melee assuming you don’t get parried to hell hits multiple people for a reasonable amount of damage if your running a build and aren’t sure what weapon to take can’t go wrong with old faithful
Bow:

Charged Headshot 120
Headshot 91
Charged Bodyshot 75
Bodyshot 57

Bow the ranged weapon everyone loves and hates it’s trail makes it considerably easier to track a shot the damage isn’t listed now cause i have to test it again…
more than likely with down range it takes one less shot to down an assault so you should probably always run down range with the bow however it’s buggy as fuck but hey just do chargeless shots it takes like 4 to down someone and you can fire them pretty quick also 5 shots will kill someone who is downed which is safer than claiming so do that if your tryharding

another way to put it is with dmg numbers we can use the breakpoint method to decide number of hits required to down or kill someone cause y’know that’s how math works
generally i think it’s reasonable if to kill an FT should take between 2-5 hits for any weapon varying based on class and perhaps individual weapons stats

ie
125:all the glass canons with no perks
150 assault with no perks scout and recon with both perks
175 assault with perks support with no perks dutch with no perks
190dutch with perks support with hp perk but not OWLF
200 every class in the game dies if this number is broken with a few very niche situations like Dante who can break 250 when the stars align
claws do 30-38 damage based on whether or not zerker/fearless/OWLF/base
plasma canon damage stats are full charge 120 W buff 132 W OLWF 114
i believe base shots do around 40 damage with it incresing and decreasing by 10% with the buffs respectively get used to canceling wrist damage attacks into plasma shots in any situation your using claws same with whatever weapon claws pair with such as bow/handheld/netgun

i’m just going to rank the perks rather than explaining every single fucking perk cause theirs like 25 of them or some shit so i’m gonna rank them by how value them and then at the bottom explain my tier choices so after the great perk redo of patch 2.0 this is how i feel about perks right now

S big pouch, Medic, Adrenal gland, Down range, Impen, Fearless ,
A Modified reserve, energy cell, Observent, Fast Hands, Long Leap, Ironsides
B Dithered lens, Blood clots, impatient, cooling syncs, protection,
C heated, light bender, , height advantage, branch master,
D spectral awareness, resourceful, hanging on, ascended, heated,

D tier simply Doesn 't work or just isn’t useful after a certain point of skill is reached on both sides

S tier is simply the perks that are always useful never in a game will you think is this perk necessary?

big pouch which can be a game changer if you need that extra medkit but otherwise is only actually worth if you use all your gear at this point big pouch is too efficient in perk points it gives you 2 extra hp bars for 3 perk points like come on this can’t even compete with impen or height adv which in theroy serve the same purpose of giving the player more hp to work with what the fuck were they thinking if big pouch didn’t give more other gear types and only served to give more medkits it would still be the best perk in the game

A tier is the next step from the above where some of these perks could be found is not always the game changing perk but are pretty good in almost all situations with good fillers in whatever type of gameplay you might be doing now
keep in mind with impen if your good enough at avoiding damage you don’t need it however it’s the equivalent of 10% more hp which on a hunter for example takes him into samurai tier hp

observent as long as you have your mask you can completely counter mudding from the FT now if they mud it doesn’t do anything to hinder you but then it’s a wasted perk point in the same way if they shoot off your mask

B tier is the middle of the road where all of these perks are usefull in certain situations so on with the others

C tier are perks that are so specific in what they do that i don’t find them ever worth taking over other perks that just do their job but in a more applicable sense like if you want ot move faster take long leap if you want to use cloak more just take a bigger NRG bar or faster regen which helps all of your NRG not just cloak so forth and so on…

in my experiance the best build for me at least is either
katana/sword + bow + decoy +motion detector
Bow + sickle/spear + bear traps +decoy + medkit
Bow+Netgun medkits+Bear Traps down range+big pouch/impen + Trapper
if your city hunter would obv leave out decoy
Down range (Fearless if doing weapon set 1) Adrenal gland (Long leap or big pouch if doing weapon set 2)
if you were running the first build unless you really like BT cause you can deny reinforce

stuff you should be doing in the actual match not at customization most of this is a post from someone else as what they say holds a lot of merit even now i’m going to edit them slightly with my own advice credit to @SilverbornReaver for the orginal post

• Never, ever engage a full health 4 player squad in melee.
  • Cloaking isn’t invisibility. unless you’ve stood still for about 2-3 seconds and blood spots give you away same with sound Assume every half-trained team will know exactly where you are, while cloaked.
  • Second Wind for the Beserker class is a 50-50% chance to lose this is also true if the FT has any recons or scouts that are alive regardless of what predator your playing when 2nd wind is triggered. Avoid getting into Second Wind.
  • Beserkers sacrifice health for trophy claims, not to (see point 1)
  • If you make 1 sound, some players know where you are and we will keep track of you until you run away. Just being cloaked will not help you.
  • Always get players below 60% of their HP before even considering to get close unless you KNOW your going to melee from behind them before they turn around and start shooting you on the approach. Great fireteam members will trade their health, for yours. I’ve ‘solo’ beserkers because they thought it was a good idea to solo me head on with an AK. Don’t. you can roughly tell how much hp someone has by looking at how much blood they have or just by knowing hp values
  • I can see you when you cloak and crouch-move.
  • Youtubers can be good Predators, but they are far from the best (Bloodthirsty…). Playing against randoms is 100% different from a pre-made team. Don’t listen to their advice, unless it’s inspiration for builds.
  • The Scout class isn’t meant for melee. You could get away with it if your just fucking incredible at the game as scout is very much that class with the highest skill roof the problem is the skill floor for other classes are so much more forgivable in comparison that if your not in that upper echoleon of skill your better off just playing hunters or elders
  • The second the FT starts shooting you, relocate. They CANNOT have the drop on you, it should be the other way around. If a sniper rifle is the thing doing damage to you get out of camp and uncloak start crouch walking on your approach don’t cloak until you leap on something make a effort to kill the sniper first if their is more than one? well best of luck and if you have audio decoys i recommend throwing them around (If you stay put while getting attacked? Don’t press Alt-F4, you still need the experience.)
  • Going into a 1vs1 with a FT-member who has his knife out? Don’t attack head-on. Dash, and weave. Get close, away, and close again. A good FT-knife player will eat 40% of a Beserkers HP with good parrying and some actual hits. (See point 6 again).
  • NEVER escape in a straight line, take sharp corners, learn to “juke” the FT (lose them by making unexpected turns and corners).
  • The spear can be thrown, and you can easily finish a damaged player with your claws
  • ALWAYS kill people by combo’s. Spear throw into slam. Plasma blast into melee. (read 6 again)
  • Trees aren’t the best places to hide, unless you have to heal. They are the easiest way to be found.
  • Don’t eat pigs close to the FT, also don’t heal close to the FT.
  • Use your entire kit, Plasma Cannon, Slam, gadgets. People don’t expect a ranged Beserker…
  • Don’t sprint unless you are running into cover. For actual travel: leap. Let me say again, don’t sprint unless you are running into cover. You need the stamina.
  • Never trade outgoing damage for HP. Only trade HP for actual kills + claim. This is your first and last skillroof. This is what it means to Predator. Learning how to trade your HP for kills.
  • Start to see your HP as a “risk” calculation. Second Wind is great, but avoid it while engaging. Once we know you lost it, we will make sure you lose. Second Wind - to us - is our indication of how good your Pred-play is.

ok farewell for now hunters best of luck on the fields this will probably get edited several times over this games lifetime as i don’t want to have to make new posts all the fucking time when i come up with new tips i’ll put em here overtime post tips yourselves in the comments

links for usefull shit

20 Likes

Very comprehensive. Illfonic should patch this in for the game tutorial.

2 Likes

Lol u put so much into these and I love it thanks for the tips for new commers and some for my self in their :b 👍

1 Like

Outstanding work!! Very much appreciated, especially now I’m focusing on Predator.

2 Likes

You’ve abandoned us. @VENN7eance

2 Likes

No I haven’t, I’ve been dealing with some things is all and my PS Messages is disabled. Anyways, you guys don’t play this anymore??

lol just taking a break.

always speaking with widsom as usual, never stop to make you’r guide, they are a inspiration and a bunch of good advice for all ^^

1 Like

Petition to swap blood clot and large pouch on tier list, eating pigs is for the uncultured. Drop of blood is rarely a game changer unless you end up in a prophunt match relying on full invis.
Bonus engagement is huge if you need a last push to close the game out, extra traps etc is nice too.

honestly just if you really wanna be good as a Predator be willing to use your tools. never try the same thing over and over and you should do just fine.

You use a slingshot and a dildo.

dude no joke im such a meme star that even it it was added and it was the worst items in the game by far i would still use it as my main weapons for how goldenly funny that would be.

Lmao I would too xD

1 Like

Nice to see my old post is getting revived! I felt like a lot of players didn’t really get they are playing a stealth game in broad daylight. This was from the beserker era when then still did more melee damage besides the extra hp. Which really was the designers hinting that “there is a class that can do that”, meaning you are supposed to be smarter if you didn’t. Problem was… zekers could also combo into melee and those fights were over really freaking quick. It required a nerf, but most people who play zeker are average or skilled beginners.

just changing the spreadsheets out as you can look now there is a new updated damage spreadsheet for predator damage values
and under the classes section there is now a spreadsheet regarding the unique stats of the predator classes such as cloak times and sprint times with and without perks however not all classes have been tested yet with all perk combinations

2 Likes

I’ll just leave this here if this post looks familiar that’s because it is if i’m posting it as a reply to you it’s cause i think your ill informed it’s literally all you need to know to be good at fireteam and literally stomp any pred you run into

ok SO first Scar, AK, the Hammerhead,and vector Zo6 or the uzi (the uzi itself atm as of patch 2.0 has a TTK of 2.5 seconds no buff with EM at close/melee range so that’s fucking crazy) and the 2XL and 1011 or grimtech if you have the fastest trigger finger in the west you should never use shotguns as they do less dps than the 2 smg’s i’ve mentioned use extended mag on all of them each of these weapons can down the zerker predator in one clip or at least in 11seconds if you are a fireteam these are the only weapons you should be using unless your a sniper god all of the snipers are good it’s entirely preference between the 3 of them however the barret 50 (last sniper) and the bolt action are both fine at taking off the preds mask in around 2-4 shots the minigun is overrated but is really good in close range as another option it and the magnum are memey with the assault but not terrible it’s just other primary weapons/secondary weapons do their job better

Make sure Extended Magazine is on every single weapon you use that can use it

with these weapons you now have the capability to downs zerker in one clip or in 11 seconds or less assuming your pretty accurate and depending on your range closer ranges get as low as 3-6 seconds farther away get to about 7-11

keep in mind some of these guns such as the LMG/AK/Scar can kill the predator before he can down you in melee this is true for every melee weapon when your support/Dutch with the right perk setup which lets you completely prevent melee play from the predator if your aim is true in CQC unless they decide to throw their weapon in the case of the disc/stick

2nd you have to know how to parry with the autos above it takes 2 parries to kill any predator in the game
If you equip the knife by holding the melee button and pressing L2 or whatever your aim button is you get a heavy stab this stab has more parry frames and at times lets you parry the pred melee attacks with no thought in your brain so use it if your struggling Select any other weapon than the Knife, press and hold the “Melee” button and hit “primary attack” 3x fast = 3 fast hits in less than a second and you swap over to the knife this will also of course give you more parry frames than intended during the “3x attacks”

3rd you should be using either the assault or support or dutch 87 classes in all cases
this was made well before Dante came out and i just never got around to putting Dante on the list but yes in general Dante is also good i’d also say scout can be good with duelist now that specs are a thing Recon though should never be picked since OWLF op is a thing however Recon Spotter +tracker perk is pretty niche but i would still never recommend running that over an optimal OWLF sniper build
and i suppose when it comes to Specs the only specs worth using are as followsin no particular order
Deadly FM Duelist Sniper Spotter Leader Overseer Unleashed Fanatic Reckless

as of patch 2.0 recon or scout is much more useful if you just take a thick skin perk and then anything else so go wild dude there good scout/recon with double time literally lets you outrun the heavies

4th you should only be using perks
that increase your dmg to the predator or increase melee dmg and hp up dmg reduction from after the great big perk rework
now your perks should look something like this
every class should probably take thick skin or OWLF
take bane if your running very high damage weapons (AK UMP SAWZ or are running assault in general)
double time is really good take double time if your a faster class (recon/scout)
take sixth sense only if you don’t want anything else
take interaction speed+ or heavy hitter if you have room for it and have one or 2 of the perks above
only if your support you should take gearhead to take bonus bags / syrettes
if you have any points left over then take one of the following prioritzing left to right but take what fits best for you or your team
multitasker-- action hero – weapon training-- quick release-- fast hands-- body armor(not a joke AI does dmg now)— shuffler – iron lungs – persistent—

figure out which combination of perks here work for your class set up and use them well

5th Gear you should always be taking syringes on every single class or medkits

as of patch 2.0 the self revive is pretty garbage tbh but the Anti cloak grenade can be good when used on derailed or other locations with large defend location obj’s and UAV scanner does spot the predator 2 times per game making it incredible on faster classes where if you now the predator is running away just follow him until you hear his medkit/pig sound and you get to kill him for free you could also use it if you lose track of him while running after him but it’s better saved for after you hear the sound

if you are support you should take both if your in a premade 1 person should have ammo bags and whoever is dutch/assault should be running audio decoys + thermal distractions every other item isn’t usually worth using unless all these items are being used by someone it’ s best to have 2 medkits per fireteam and someone should take frag grenades in order to stop predators from healing in hard to reach locations and flashbangs are good for clearing obj’s quick as they instantly destroy anything that glows red or red barrels

6th communicate with you team if you have a mic if the predator leaves always have someone go check the local pig spawns generally there is a very close pig spawn near camps always check it if pred leaves if you catch him eating a pig that equals death for him you should have one person check nearbye whenever the pred has taken sufficient damage to warrent him healing or 2nd wind to close out games this is also what frags are for cause then some locations that are usually safe for him to heal suddenly become unsafe

7th reinforcements 3 people means all in go their 2 people should split up you can be mudded for the entire game if you keep an eye on it rendering isolation worthless for pred if your all running silencers which the only downside is a slight dmg down this would cause some weapons to no longer one clip the predator so it’s your choice on how valuble that is unless the predator gets lucky on which camp he is looking at he will never find you until extraction

an 8th thing i just thought of if your fighting a predator who killed 2 people and he left whether healing or not you should immediately mud up and get out of the obj your in and wait for reinforce mission and head to it cause if he comes back he will probably wipe the 2 of you once reinforce starts he is alerted and you should immediately leave the local area not too far so you can sprint back to help your friends when they spawn but far enough that pred doesn’t kill you before they spawn

9th buildings under any circumstance you should never have more than 1 person in a building ever cause slam dmg is very high so make sure your not too huddled also in some cases if someone is downed it’s better to not revive them due to the ranged aoe/dmg of the predator killing those who interact this is also true with obj’s make sure you scare the predator off before doing such things or make sure his focus isn’t on you when your doing it people are bait remember that

10 the best predators use leap to confuse people so you need to be effective at tracking jumping or it’s movement in general predator move speed is the MOST POWERFUL tool they have as it lets them avoid dmg once you get this down predators will start to get wild and of course keep an eye on blood and use your ears to find them don’t want em standing still while invisible so they can ambush you or your team or heal for that matter and they generally use ranged weapons such as the bow stick caster stick throws or net guns so in those cases having one person with a sniper rifle or 2 is a good idea

11remember one extract =win in some cases don’t worry about killing a predator just focus on staying alive and xtracting realistically you can fin every obj in 7min or less which isn’t enough time for a predator to kill all of you unless you fuck up alot

Last man standing is bad so don’t depend on it however it does make the movespeed of a FT dutch the equivalent as a samurai sprint speed so yeah it sucks fucking dick it also doesn’t stack on top of double time and makes mud worthless supposedly

but atm there is no in game proof of this

generally speaking the best comp for a team is probably 2 supports one assault one dutch you could mix and match this as long as you have one support on your team and all of you are using this here post you have a predator hunting death squad at your fingertips

this is all you need to know to be successful as a fireteam even against other pred varients not just zerker combi do to raw dmg output you have access too

keep in mind you FT’s have more effective hp than the predator because in theory you could have 48 heals and can dps him down faster than he can you so generally speaking if your losing you probably lost at loadout select unless that predator was just a apex monster which in my experiance has only happend to my squad 2 times out of what like 75+ games

Hipfire damage for some reason bypass’s bullet damage resistance

directional audio headphones let you literally pinpoint the direction that which the predator is almost exactly so with that just look in the direction spray a little till you get hit-markers mark him and light him up
with all these tips all you need now is to just work on your aim

All weapon dmg stats
All weapon dmg stats 2 electric boogalooo now with attachments

and this is what we should use when refering to hp

maybe someday i’ll mock up a simaler post for predators on how to play them
why do i do this

2 Likes

just putting this hear since the cause i’m tired of linking 2 diffrent things
and i gotta update this shit for patch 2.0

This is incorrect, we tested in private and it doesn’t kill the Predator for close range to the body.

I tested it with @VENN7eance

and it is correct at close range dude it triggers 2nd wind which is a death if he doesn’t have it

now if LMS has a damage buff and that effects it then so be it but then i’d have to get more people in a lobby to test weapons
i even know that one clip with Assault+bane+EM does 1800+ damage with the uzi at close range
which takes a measly 2.7 seconds

which reloads in 1.8 seconds the fucking dps on this weapon is fucking insane

1 Like

How to be good?

Hmmmm

Kill more. Die less. Use the squishy thing between your ears lol.

Or follow kames guide
Yea… Just follow the guide.

1 Like