Let's Save Predator (COMMUNITY HELP)

am i the only one who actually likes the game, i mean if i was to match my money to time in this game id have payed around 25 cents per hour for entertainment thats pretty good imo

I’d like it a lot more if queue times were down and content updates actually included content

don’t think they can do much about queue times unless the have the search range open from the beginning which will increase the chances of laggy matches

5le2zp

2 Likes

The only way you could get your money back is if you could prove that you’ve been misled/scammed when you bought the game.

I could have gotten my money back easy from Isabelle DLC, 'cause they sold me a DLC with false presented stats, but I hoped they were gonna fix the stats in the game, but they didn’t, they just corrected stats in preview.

Yeah , we got that covered , where did you get given false stats?

I’ve never read a more accurate description. I don’t okay PHG because it’s good, or because I particularly enjoy it. I play it because of the friends it has made me, the stories we have, and the fact I have no other Predator games.
I don’t want to buy more Berserker Predators. What about a Hunter, or Scout Predator and for the love of fuck can we please get new predator weapons and gear?

1 Like

In preview, customization window. It showed the same amout of HP as Dutch 2025 but in the game it was way less.

Has it been fixed?

They “fixed” the preview like 3 weeks after the DLC dropped, but by that time, everyone bought the DLC.

1 Like

Total bullshit

1 Like

I will buy that though. Cause it’s in the comics. It’s also Royce.

Technically wouldn’t adding the bots make the queue times better since the base lobby would be AI filled, and placing human players into said games?

Sounds like Illfonics matchmaking is just piss poor. Or there are no more players left.

They add things to the game that literally don’t impact the game in a positive way and force their already loyal fanbase to continue to do their work for them while they maintain full profits.

Merry go fucking round.

We are getting closer folks! Stay tuned :)

And enjoy it!

Just like every other dlc

Haven’t played in at least a month. Would be totally indifferent to refunding this game, and would gladly take back my $80~ over playing again lmao

Weak DLCs and content updates that are drip-fed on a bi-monthly schedule… that don’t even drop on time.

One new game mode that doesn’t reflect any focus of a predator game… after a year.

What does it is the lack of focus in development and production. Theyve dumped who knows how much time and money into audio tapes and celebrity characters… yet can’t be bothered to make any of the game modes people have suggested. They couldn’t make a single player mode so they added bots for private matches lmao there’s your single player.

Fact is Illfonic is using the community to do their jobs for them. Stop reporting bugs and imbalances and watch how fucked things will get because they’re not focused on any of it. They need you for quality assurance of the content they want to sell you. They don’t wanna give you what you want, they just want you to deal with what they give you… and you’ll pay them for the opportunity!

2 Likes

I suggested 20 game modes. They have yet to satisfy my balls.

Can they suck my unit. Serious.

Yet they sold you the base unit. Fixed it. Made more content for free and struggled to fix the bugs it made. Must be a fucking gas. Might as well light a match and watch them BLOW UP! HAHAHA>
And then get a refund. HAHA, goddamn you fucks are crazy like a pogs . Why do you even bother posting? Is it this or run into a busy mall and shoot people?

Perfectly said.

Yes