Let's Save Predator (COMMUNITY HELP)

they can yeah but im sure the game would likely exhaust normal options first before giving you bots rather than cutting the search shorter than needed, so i dont think you’d see a difference unless you were constantly reaching the end of the search range.

Bots make a difference. I get real irritated having players leave early on, as pred it makes the match boring and as a FT its like a kick in the nuts, but now if i have bots as FT i have the potential for help and extra lives and as pred i can 1v1 a FT four times before the match ends

1 Like

Boy , the community isn’t doing a very good job then .

If you are interested in that refund? Hit us up 👍🏻

I mean if you are lucky you might be able to monetize this game on youtube or twitch.

With over a year of doing predator twitch livestreaming, only playing PHG strictly in hopes that I could provide positivity throughout this cloud of negativity and it has been nothing but an uphill battle of ignoring the bugs, playing like I thought the game was perfect and trying to convince people to buy it.

Can confirm that the people I have met have helped more than the game has. And I have built long lasting relationships with people I have played with.

We would have the majority of the viewership on twitch with 20-30 people live at a time.

With little to no help from illfonic other than social media posts.

No sponsorships, no assistance in trying to help curate their game, provided me with no information regarding their game that I could provide for viewers new and old.

They don’t care and never have about making a good experience for all or even helping themselves.

It’s all a money grab whilst knowing the love and demand for a Predator game is relentless, even with a product that isn’t trying to be better.

I have to say its a shame to see one of the most positive players of this game lose faith.

I honestly don’t blame you, just a shame ^^

Do what you gotta do, 626.

1 Like

What’s even sadder, is seeing them not try to help people or even want people to stay.

They just don’t care.

I love you Mello, my fellow melons and the awesome community of people we’ve been able to create.

1 Like

The frustration is real, I feel it too.

But it is what it is and for now at least I can still enjoy the game for what it is for better or worse.

Thank you for your kind words. When it comes to players of this game I’ve always enjoyed your content and you’re one of the few players I’ve taken time to watch so while I understand your beef I am also sad to see you become disillusioned with it.

Let’s play together soon! It’s been too long. 💜

1 Like

Is it saved yet?

Yes

1 Like

Sounds good man!

REJOICE!

How can we forget this one.

The one time the community was at peace and had a goal in mind

We was all heretics then; now some of us are gods people. Enligtemnent has it’s price

1 Like