Level -1

Starting matches occassionally as level -1. Don’t have access to any of my builds while level -1. Re- queue fixes it. Resulting in waiting another 15 minutes for a match…

Also, FT knife parrying is still pants-on-head retarded. Nothing like an 8 foot pred with a katana getting parried by 130 pound woman with a hunting knife…

1 Like

Did this only start happening with the latest patch?
Have you tried deleting your save data?
What platform are you playing on?

Save data can be found under:

PC
%localappdata%\SpaceFish\Saved\SaveGames\

PS4
[Application Saved Data Management]

Not sure if started with most recent patch or previous
Platform = PC

Will try deleting save data. Thanks

This has been happening to me since 1.09. I had a match today where I couldn’t change my load-out because of this bug.

Ive had this -1 bug happening ever since 1.08. It happends every other day on multiple occasions and i have deleted my save data multiple times aswell and also done a game verify in the epic game launcher.
The only way ive found to solve it is to either re-queue for another game and hope it doesnt happen again, or restart the game.

Also the slow-walk bug happening to predators after the latest cityhunter patch is a gamebreaker, when using ADS with any weapon it sometimes get stuck in that movement speed the predator has during ADS and you can sometimes get out from it by equipping a different weapon and using ADS again, but its not a 100% solution every time.

Get over parry I see predators work around it all the time using max range melee attacks that arent parriable stop asking them to alter the game and grow to it

When I log in it happens for just a second but this has been occurring since the beginning

Deleting saved data we shouldn’t have to do that if you game worked properly

I play on PC. Currently level 115. I have noticed this bug regularly. It keeps me from changing loadouts and is pretty annoying to deal with. It has happened to me as FT and Predator.