Level / Map Boundaries

Are a joke too? Why am I not surprised. There’s this one segment in Overgrowth which is the most egregious I’ve seen. You can stand on what would be a WONDERFUL position to shoot your plasma caster, bow, or crouch and try your luck with the smart disc. . . EXCEPT YOU’D BE FUCKING STUPID BECAUSE YOU’VE GOT 10 FUCKING SECONDS TO UTILIZE THIS OTHERWISE MAGICAL OUTCROPPING BECAUSE IT’S CONSIDERED OUT OF BOUNDS!!! GOD FUCKING FORBID YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING FUN FINDING ACTUALLY USEFUL PERCHES TO USE SINCE PREDKOUR IS A FUCKING JOKE THAT WILL GET YOU SHOT TO PIECES ONCE YOU’RE STUCK OR SOMETHING ELSE EQUALLY VISUALLY OBNOXIOUS TO WITNESS.

The best thing though? Losing your spear just out of bounds. Bonus rage points if you can STILL SEE THE FUCKING THING, BUT CAN’T RETRIEVE IT.

Seriously the game would be so much more fun if the boundaries were reworked, but nah . . .just shower us with pointless cosmetics that we’ll probably never unlock.

Dont throw your spear like an ass clown

I’ve thrown my spear from waaaaaaayyyyy far away and it’s like rocket propelled.

Shut the fuck up, jackass?

I threw it through the head of a fireteam member, and it landed RIGHT ON THE EDGE OF THE MAP.

I wasn’t “THROWING MY SPEAR LIKE A JACKASS” this game is CODED BY JACKASSES. Just like colliding with trees like a pinball ACTUALLY BEING ABLE TO SEE YOUR SPEAR, BUT NOT BEING ABLE TO PICK IT UP IS PATHETIC.

Not my fault you cant see fucking trees when you jump… is it the coding or the fact you literally suck ass. I threw a spear one time off the map. Your complaint reminds me of the kid who strikes out in baseball/women/ life… and you know whats next… you cant handle it

I love when people complain about hitting the tree branches when they jump. Pay attention to your leap trajectory. You know you are going to bounce awkwardly when you are right next to an object, so again pay attention.

Map boundaries are fine, dont throw your stick outside the map then cry about not being able to grab it. User error.

Throws spear out the map

WHAT THE FUCK ILLFONIC WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

Yeah no if you somehow throw your gear out there with 0 map awareness you deserve to lose it. Good job for being the first asshat to do this and make a thread about it though.