LFG LFG

Need an extra ft?

Wanna fight a sexual tyrannosaurus?

PS4: Bobby_LeDeuce

Sir, your not a ranger…

3 Likes

This ranger shit is a cult at this point, lol.

2 Likes

Way worse than us lol!!! We are trying to branch out to new games now! Maybe the melons will all invade Battlefield 2044

3 Likes

You would think your group would be worse since their based around a melon.

1 Like

Whattya trying to say there? Lol

2 Likes

That he is ashamed he left the vine to try to be a grape but they all got turned into wine

1 Like

Were branching out to other games but I think we might take you on that offer there for 2042

2 Likes

Cant wait!! You got Star Wars BF2 ? Would love to see you sniping skills there!!

Hopefully they make a large scale group mode for battlefield so we can get whole lobbies to destroy other lobbies!!!

Im currently playing BF2 again!

Was playing Battlefield 1 or whatever one was free last month!!!

Been getting back to my fighting game roots!!

Even busted out my custom fight stick!!!

Predator has become stale!!!

Hopefully they put out a decent muti pred mode sooner than later!!

1 Like

I’m hoping we get something new for predator, and yes some rangers are in B2 and Im nasty with the sniper! Lol

1 Like

Sir you don’t gatekeep my pfp, even if you really want to.

I’m not gatekeeping your avatar sir, I’m just stating your not one of us and don’t act like it. I could care less if you have a power ranger avatar but just don’t say your a ranger.

I am the white power ranger. You are not a ranger, never have been, never will be. Stop pretending you’re something your not. I could care less about what you do in your discord, keep your kinks to yourself plz.

Me sword by your side!

Chivalry II beckons!

1 Like

How muxh is it?

I know. I apparently knew Austin and wolfe before Predator!!! Lol!!!

I was playing with an old friend that noticed I played pred and said if I remember them and I said vaguely! Lol

1 Like

$40?

32 vs 32 medieval warfare

Lol keep dreaming buddie, unless you want some problems my guy.

Yeah…so there’s a Power Ranger PFP, and then there’s the Rangers…you can be one but not the other. Chillax

In that case then I’m a PC death squad. Don’t ever speak to me again peasant.

2 Likes