Listen to the Community Illfonic!.

The things that the Community has asked for in the Feedbacks, are they so difficult to add ?.

It is so annoying to see that a Game with So Much Potential, is already being considered “Dead” by some Members of this Community.
The worst thing is that I’m starting to agree.

I am no longer excited to play PHG.
Do something Illfonic !.

We are asking for more Predator Classes Just Like the Movies and Movie Characters for FT like “Dutch”; More Weapons for Predators and FT; More Game Modes (Online and OFFLINE).

How does Illfonic expect to bring more Players with so little Content!?.
So far, in the Paid DLC’s, we have only had 2 Soldiers for the FT (Which are the same characters, but with different ages) and 3 classes of predators.
If only, with these 3 New Classes of Predators, they had added 3 new Maps related to these Classes, and New Equipment, it would have been Much Better !.

1 Like

And fix the bow.

Bitches.

2 Likes

Agree 100%

I play since day 1, but this game is soooo repetitive and not properly taken care of.
Illfonic should also really focus more on their community work and transparency.

Dear Game Designers at Illfonic, please start to embrace some Usability and User-Centered Design principles, like involving us in testing sessions, and asking the community actively for feedback and suggestions instead of just having a forum in place that feels like it is mostly being left on its own unmoderated.

Please get us hyped for more, tell us about what cool stuff you got planned for us, and please ask us players, what you could do to make this game even more enjoyable!

We got so many good ideas in this forum!
@Courier @OldKingHamlet

2 Likes

That’s exactly it !.
If this is Central Feedback’s Point, this is where Illfonic has to Focus !.
Each idea needs an incentive.
There are no bad ideas.
But ideas that just need to be polished.

1 Like

They’re on holiday right now, so they’re not listening to us for the next week anyways.

1 Like