Load out saves for Gun builds

Level 10 weapon option

So after unlocking the guns and levelling them up there’s an idea I had that I think would be a fun Qol improvement. Having the ability to save modified versions of our guns, allowing us to select them already modified how we like. You only need equip the things you want and save it. The menu can offer you the choice of your load out or the standard version.

The thing that made me want this is silly, but I want to name my guns. This is the reason I’m posting this suggestion, it’s weird to think that something so small would be changed but I think if we’re setting load outs then it makes sense to name them. I hope I’m not the only one who want to name them, that would be awkward.

These could replace guns in weapon cases but that is a bit of an immersion breaker, as why would our guns be in those cases.

———

To solve the immersion problem we could get a new piece of Gear that lets us call in an airdrop with our gun cases, ammo or even a stationary med kit. Could be variable cost.

Flare Gun - 2 points for a personal drop, 4 for a team one. Different coloured flares. Drops a bonus objective White pod, with a Voodoo logo on it and the 4 weapon cases strapped to the sides. Med kit or ammo pouch in the compartment area.

Will probably have to be random but it’s possible we’ll get a new Slot in our character menu that lets us place a weapon for if drops do happen.

Don’t worry. Your not the only one who likes naming guns.