Lobby Perks: FT NET traps!

Traps would have been a good addition, on both sides (excluding beartraps)

1 Like

Ok man im a developer on another project, look this is completely unfeasible. Environmental spawn traps? For an ingame currency just because im assuming you have an abundance of it?

oh man geez! there are two sides here right? look man I have technical skills in C++, physics programming IN BOTH 2D and 3D physics engines along with working SAT collision & implementing gameplay logic in LUA. This kind of spatial hashing you want wouldnt be possible to implement so what we need is more expensive lootboxes. I think they should consider charging about $20 per bundle as incentive for continued investment for both the playerbase and shareholders.

Nobody said anything about physics programming… i think you went down a rabbit hole there.
From the sounds of it you never even thought of it like a keyframed animation (basically what all animations/poses are built from). you just went full science on everything from skeletal rigs and catapult physics. And you just joined thirty minutes ago. Who are you this time? Fire? Is that you?

Its like there have been about 5 randomly created memberr accounts (5 different emails) made just to respond to my posts. You should get paid.

what? look man what game were you working on before this that you think we keyframe animation?

1 Like

$20 per bundle 😁

I just bought this game 30 minutes ago and take pride in being an active participant in feedback, but if we look at the topic at hand this simply isnt a financially sound decision

Arnold can you swing a bat Cuphead?

1 Like

I think this is a fair estimate and can be used to further gauge player interest, on a pay scale of sorts. All successful games are monetized of course.

I was thinking just the other about how there is no battlepass actually and $5 emotes to maintain player investment.

It is a heavily physics based game, my friend. please try to be more understanding if you aren’t familiar with 3D physics engines…

You’re going to have to show my your write up. I want details. because you’re not quite offering much in terms of how MORE efficient you can do it without Physics. Otherwise you’re pan handling your own time compadre. Nobody will pay you to revise the world into your own crazy physics based world.
You cost a fortune,
Others might be more smarter than you and can do it in half the time.

Successful being the key word .

What is there that warrants a bundle? They made one to get people to pay for the mr.black mask and for steam players . The majority of long time players probably had most skins and it was only skins they bought , the weapons were all given for free afterwards.

Unless they bundle fireteam skins? They won’t be releasing many more to make various bundles , they had another game on the back burner and now its rumoured they have two .

The road prior to now is a different story.

Players have invested plenty with little return .

If players aren’t owed the courtesy of fixing the game they paid for , then asking for further investment is pretty insulting

Oh gladly man of course! Not to toot my own horn.

So as I was saying I have years of experience in C++, physics programming and LUA. I’ve worked with three different companies on collision physics, from everything from player controls to enemy wave spawning systems. I’ve worked on teams with up to 20 members, with both artists and programmers on several year long projects, and i’ve had roles such as designer and producer even in Unity if you want to hear more feel free to ask! I’m also a QA tester with advanced knowledge in APIs.

Yes very good. A fireteam bundle would be nice! Perhaps for $35 as they appear to have more content overall, this would enhance player enjoyment and especially if it includes exclusive cosmetics and weapons that later aren’t released to encourage purchases.

I think the lootboxes should also be adjusted, with paid mythics that can’t be obtained otherwise. And of course the paid battlepass I mentioned. What do you think?

How did you misinterpret this as me asking for your CV?

And Why would a player tripping over a trap need physics based calculation mr.physics?

I know you cost a million dollars but why would we need you? What would we need you for? andby we I mean me representing a madeup company wanting to get her done purely for shits and giggles because im made up. I’m fictitious son. aren’t you?

1 Like

At first I thought you were serious 😆

Good one

I think its a very sound financial strategy, if you take a look at the “big dogs” so to speak. Imitation is the highest form of flattery!

hm? Could you explain?

Please do try to be more understanding. Unreal Engine 3 is heavily physics-based. It really comes down to a matter of talent and enough QA testing to have a game that both looks good and performs dynamically! Keyframes…simply don’t. Perhaps if this was 2D it would be less noticeable, my friend. That’s why you hire talent.

I’d already be happy if the EMP Mines just stun the Pred for 2-3 seconds.
I don’t want a giant ass net, 90% of the Preds are already acting so predictable, we would catch too many with such a net, so it would get nerfed in a matter of days.

Would you spend 5000V just for the net? If not then you dont have to worry about it. There are PS folk who do. Dont get me wrong Vargaresa, not to step on your ego. Like wise, they could just as easily use the other perk idea i had to counter:

Hey don’t bring me into this your ghost anyway 👻