Lobby Perks: FT NET traps!

Yes very good. A fireteam bundle would be nice! Perhaps for $35 as they appear to have more content overall, this would enhance player enjoyment and especially if it includes exclusive cosmetics and weapons that later aren’t released to encourage purchases.

I think the lootboxes should also be adjusted, with paid mythics that can’t be obtained otherwise. And of course the paid battlepass I mentioned. What do you think?

How did you misinterpret this as me asking for your CV?

And Why would a player tripping over a trap need physics based calculation mr.physics?

I know you cost a million dollars but why would we need you? What would we need you for? andby we I mean me representing a madeup company wanting to get her done purely for shits and giggles because im made up. I’m fictitious son. aren’t you?

1 Like

At first I thought you were serious 😆

Good one

I think its a very sound financial strategy, if you take a look at the “big dogs” so to speak. Imitation is the highest form of flattery!

hm? Could you explain?

Please do try to be more understanding. Unreal Engine 3 is heavily physics-based. It really comes down to a matter of talent and enough QA testing to have a game that both looks good and performs dynamically! Keyframes…simply don’t. Perhaps if this was 2D it would be less noticeable, my friend. That’s why you hire talent.

I’d already be happy if the EMP Mines just stun the Pred for 2-3 seconds.
I don’t want a giant ass net, 90% of the Preds are already acting so predictable, we would catch too many with such a net, so it would get nerfed in a matter of days.

Would you spend 5000V just for the net? If not then you dont have to worry about it. There are PS folk who do. Dont get me wrong Vargaresa, not to step on your ego. Like wise, they could just as easily use the other perk idea i had to counter:

Hey don’t bring me into this your ghost anyway 👻