Lobby visuals need a fix

Hey, Illfonic could you repair the visuals for the lobbies.

Sometimes people leave prematurely because they see a bot or waiting despite the lobby being full. Which sometimes results in empty lobbies for Preds.

I will grab an image of a lobby as soon as I can for visual purposes to show what I actually mean.

Lobby Visual Bug

@OldKingHamlet @Courier

1 Like

Or a waiting room lobby like PUBG and other games so while it’s loading we can explore like a military base, a Predator ship etc

1 Like

Sounds interesting too.
But first they should fix the issue with players being shown as waiting or as a bot before attempting something else.

1 Like

Of course I’m just tired of seeing my diorama of Dutch vs Cleo and wish we can at least change it or move around while I wait, I usually read but already finished the Predator Anthology if it bleeds and the PHG novel 😔

1 Like

The “ready” button needs to be more prominent. I feel like people forget to hit it and your all just sitting there “Waiting for Players”.

Maybe have your profile red or something until you hit the ready button to really put a big reminder in everyone’s face to hit the ready button?

1 Like

Yes. Or they could give us more diorama’s with different poses and scenes.

1 Like

Absolutely. Most seem to wait until the game readies them up, which normally is 60 seconds I believe.
Instead of not having the ✔️ only when readied up there could be an ❌ for when you haven’t hit the ready button.

You know, like this:
[Bot] Alpha ✔️
[Bot] Beta ✔️
HuntressAihrui ❌
[Bot] Delta ✔️
Predator Player ❌

1 Like

Yup. It DEFINITELY needs to be more, in your face. As opposed to a tiny check mark…

I like the way you think that’s a great idea! 🤩

I hate it if i am FT and my team left me alone with bots such a sad moment in life

Maybe give us a scene where your default is shown with two random selected Preds from your loadouts against your default with two random Fireteam loadouts.
Each of them having a different post and their primary weapon shown.
Both defaults take the position as leader in this diorama.

1 Like

Oh gosh yes! Your speaking my language! 😍

1 Like

Has there been a thread made specifically for new diorama’s?
If not we should make one and let people post suggestions what type of diorama they would like to see.

1 Like

Go for it! 👍🏻 I got your back! 😉

1 Like

Done. Also, made my post here a bit bigger.
Enjoy going wild in this.

1 Like

Will do 😁