LONE WOLF MODE! (Prototype)

To provide us with a similar solo sensation, playing with the pred, ive tweaked some things to hopefully make this feel somewhat challenging facing the AI.

One Predator. One Mission.

Keep in mind to play this you have to set the alarms off, THEN fight the waves of killer AI.

Settings are as follows: (Only putting up the Categories that I changed and which ones I tweaked)

AI: (CHANGE ACCORDING TO HOW OFTEN YOU DIE OR DEFEAT ENEMIES)
HEALTH = 425 %
WEAPON DMG = 900%

GENERAL:
Match Duration = 15 (could be less)

HUNT:
Reinforce count = 0
Alarms per cam = 4
Objectives = No

Predator:
Health = 75%
Second wind recharge time = 0 (this is the chanllenge! Can change and tweak so you have a second wind, just feels sorta like it takes away from the action going away and healing imo)

Weapons/Gear:
Gear amount multiplyer = 1

Have fun, change and tweak whatever you guys want to make it your own :)!

5 Likes

Buena!

1 Like

How tough was it?

1 Like

AI could honestly be maxed out at 1000%.

If you are overtly stealthy, the mode is easy, if you try to take the AI head on, your mask is gone in like 3 seconds xD (with current settings)

You can even collect skulls from some of the AI its super fun!

Highly recommend if you are tired of waiting for the queues.

Change whatever you like to make it suit your playstyle and to challenge yourself :)

3 Likes

Does range matter? How is AIs clock detection ability. Can you just stand cloaked on a rooftop and toss the disk around?

1 Like

They are still agressive and have some sort of an idea where you are.

Still fun though, feels like your facing FT xD

1 Like

Cool idea dude

1 Like

Also Viking off your idea of that 2 v 6, you could totally have 1 v 7 and have a huge hunting party against a single super strong pred.

Call it bug mode cause the pred can squash ft like bugs xD

Or just keep it traditional hunt and kill style.

Think you opened up pandoras box my friend xD

Thank you for the inspiration :)

1 Like

Or just call it “there’s an actual fucking predator hunting y’all” mode lol. Cause that’s how it would actually be. Lolol he’d be laying waste to bodies

2 Likes

It could go on forever man xD

1 Like

I gave it a go. Melee is out of the question. They die to hard and the rest melt you in seconds. On the other hand, with range they can’t do shit. Bows 2 shoot them, 1 shoot if no armor. Now the best part. traps 1 shoot them, if they walk into it, insta kill :D

2 Likes

It honestly doesn’t matter how much health and damage you put to AI. They stand still like idiots (and frankly 60% of FT players). You are never gonna get good at playing pred with that kind of target practice

Actually if you want to teach potato preds not to rush in and melee, this works like vs pro players.

Still, its not about teaching, just having a bit of fun.

1 Like

Thanks, Drums. Probably gonna be running 1k each til my buddies are on to run privates. Pubs are just… Blegh these days

Yeah, that’s what I did, set damage and HP to 1000%. Also don’t forget to put mission timer to more then 15 minutes.

Lol amateur numbers.

Try 1,000 damage and 10,000 health :p

2 Likes