Long Term Request: Helmet Grab (FT's Long Claim)

So since Predator has a long claim, and since Dutch has a Helmet as shoulder armour, we can at least expect FT members able to do a LONG CLAIM on ANY PRedator and claim that helmet properly (including its shader and warpaint combo) as a trophy and add it to your FT loadout as a “shoulder armour outfit” option.

Now I also think doing it in a challenging way should allow you to wear it. Because we all know how easy it is for people to blow off the mask I think it should be difficult.

So maybe a Last Man Standing option only.

And merry Christmas…bitches.

Maybe you could collect the mask off the ground, and if you survive you could put that mask on a FT. Like an OWLF tape only this time there’s only one mask, and 4 FT members.

Also we should have to collect a certain amount of the same mask, so that we don’t have people farming for masks among friends. Also you could only get the masks in Quick Play Only

I also had an idea about Being able to wear Dutch’s Predator mask

Farming would be a problem, Everyone will either scramble towards it and try to do it themselves which would be illogical.

I actually think this would be worthy if it were available only on a 1v1 Last Man Standing situation.

An extra long interact option that allows you to do an animation that pulls out cables and finally off with the mask (a cutscene from Preds perspective too)…

This will maybe give you just enough time to run or just be done with it and kill yourself in the process and still keep your reward.

Having this be only available in last man standing would be extremely hard, especially if the Predator has full health and hasn’t gone into second wind yet
I still think it would be better if you could collect the mask after it’s been blown off, and again only one FT can have it