Look at art.

U talking shit bout little nightmares?

2 Likes

Yeah. You wanna fight about it???

There are many things you can say in this world, and that is not one of them!

Ima bust your kneecaps little boy

1 Like

It.
Sucks.

Poor gnome.

I’ll beat your fucking ass that your ass will me ass and my fist will be fist and you will DIEH

3 Likes

Mostly pizza?
More like

Mostly shit.

Il feed you to a group of rabid hyenas.

Let’s teach this punk a lesson for talking smack about Little Nightmares.

@Fire Alright you little shit you know what we’re gonna do? We’re going to break into your house, sneak into your bedroom and we’re gonna sit on your pillow so it’s warm for when you go to bed! And then we’re gonna slightly move your tables so you stub your big toe! We’ll make your life a “little nightmare” 😈

You break into my house, ima break your neck, and then slice you up into premium cuts of meats and turn you into the fanciest steak ever.

XD lol I want steak.

1 Like

Oh yeah I’ll do u one better ill stuff you right next to the elephants foot in chernobyle and watch as the horrible affects of radiation sickness take place over the next coming days watching as your skin bubbles and falls off and your veins and arteries disintegrate and the fatal internal bleeeding as you scream in agony as your body falls apart and that’s only a slight exaggeration

Ps pls don’t ban

2 Likes

Wow points for creativity.

Nice.

But I think cannibalism wins.

XD
Still wasnt expecting that, 9 outa 10.
XD

1 Like

Bro u Hannibal or something

1 Like

Yes. All hail Yog!

Your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries!

1 Like

RACOONS AND FRITTATAS

WHAT A WONDERFUL PHRASE!!!

1 Like

You’re a HOOKER

St. Augustine holding a heart in his hand which is set alight by a ray coming from divine Truth (Veritas). Painting by Philippe de Champaigne 1650
Wikipedia

Edit: This painting proves that the world is run by by a secret cabal of vampires.

3 Likes

It looks like it reflected off his head and set it on fire xD

1 Like

Your interpretation is profound lol.

1 Like

Man discovers the power of putting a magnifying lens up to the sun, colorized.

2 Likes