Looking for Players too...

If you normally play

• on a PS4
  • between 0-2 A.M. or 5-7 P.M. or 8-10P.M. (UTC+2) or alike

AND if you are REALLY interested in trying out / practicing new things together - especially different team tactics - also and in particular IN PRIVATE MATCHES, then

you could be the guys I am looking for…

I am playing since some three weeks (so neither am I a Newbie nor am I a professional yet). Since then I am trying to persuade friends of mine to start playing Hunting Grounds - but with quiiiiite limited success (none).

I would love to have some regular team mates, who are interested in the question “what happens when one does this or that” as much as I am…

Example: what happens, if the fire team splits up at the very beginning of the match and say, one runs southwards, the next westwards, the next northwards and the next eastwards (and e.g. snipers AI and hides, snipers AI and hides, and so on).

Is it then even possible for the predator to find and kill ALL IN TIME?

I am quite the experimental guy:) I think you got it…

Interested? Send a forum-email to Bonator! Cheerio.

P.S.: we naturally then also need good-to-brilliant predators for said private matches - so, if you are not so interested in said team building stuff, but you are interested in unconventional challenges, please feel free to get in touch too…

P.P.S: maybe you also could mention, what playing style/weapons you like most?

3 Likes

Huh, anybody out there?..

Il play vs your team if you want.
If you have one.

Thanks Fire, I will inform you as soon, as I have one :) At least I now already have an opponent…

I’m on PsN CHUCK2076 and I’ll be on for an hour tomorrow from 1PM to 2PM est

Sounds good.

Yo Chuck,

that’s great - if I calculated that correctly, that should be between 8PM and 9PM in my timezone – I guess that should work, so see you tomorrow!

I am Bonator19 on PS4, I just head back to the console and already try to send you a friendship invitation - might make it easier for tomorrow:)

Greetings
Bonator

1 Like

Hey Fire,

see, I already have a team - admittedly a small team yet:) But, you wont believe it, I also have an idea how just two can make a pred a quite hard time.

Time for a try tomorrow…?

Greetings
Bonator

Ya I should be able to.

Message me on psn when you’re ready.
UltraMint7.

That’s absolute great man - I am looking forward for our first trial :))

I just head back to the console again, to already send you a friendship invitation too…

We will invite you tomorrow as soon, as we have sorted the plan out (I guess that wont take too long, as I have the basic recipe at hand already)!

CU both

I play on PC but feel free tô add caiofb54

Hey Caio,

great - I sometimes play with a friend, who also plays on PC, so, next time we play, we’ll try to invite you. At the moment I do not have the epic launcher installed - so inviting you at the very moment does not work (PS4 unfortunately does not find PC/Epic-players).

But I promise to install said epic launcher soon…

Good Night
B.

Cheerio Chuck,

did not see you online then - werent you, or was this a technical problem (the friendship request I sent is unanswered yet)?

Greetings
Bonator

1 Like

Oh I was on, but I didn’t get a notification for your friend request, probably technical error, what’s urs

Oh, what a pity - my PS4 name is Bonator19 - maybe you can try to send me one now?

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I’m offline now - tomorrow I will install the epic launcher and try to add you, Chuck, and you, Caio, and you, Scarface, there - maybe this works better. With Fire it worked (already on PS4 today) - maybe one must be online at the very moment the invitation is sent (he obviously was (the only one)).

So, what can I say, all these ********** software developers - are they good for ANYthing…? :))

CU then…

1 Like

Did the chat messages I sent to you today via PS4 reach you too?

Lol dude I responded to you

1 Like

Currently at work

1 Like