Looking for players

In search of a group of players wanting to join up in matches with me so I can stop playing against raging rando’s evey time I kill one or two guys off. I just want to get better at the game but it’s impossible as pred these days, with all the glitches and bugs and FT abusing the game and rage quitting is just getting to old for me now! I would like to play with at least decent players. Though I’m not against playing with and teaching new players the ropes I just need REAL people to game with, ya dig?

I’m on PS4 and my PSN is Dj_ShIzz
So add me up and let’s go boys and gals!

4 Likes

I mean, you can play against me, Robo, Silver and Mina sometime and we’re set for some private matches. But another problem is that I’m pretty much available only on Saturdays but still, you’d just maybe need a fourth player to do some games with you

Willing to play PC premades too?

I know that. Lol but no one’s ever on or willing to play at the same time but that’s fine because of our time difference.

1 Like

I mean. I have at this time a no crossplay policy because of how either some PC players abuse the graphics or they simply have an advantage with M&K and also they can just run the game better with higher frames which makes a mountain of difference. With that being said if I know I can trust the people I’m playing with and aren’t straight up toxic than absolutely I’ll play with PC premades. But that’s hard to come by these days seemingly. Lol

1 Like

My PCDS does not mess with the graphics. THose that do are losers. But that being said, cant PS4 mess with the graphics too?

No ps4 can not.

I could probably pull some people.
But if you want my core team that will be hard to put together.

But well give you a run for your money.

I’m a better pred player I think tbh tho.

1 Like

@Fire Upload a Pred Gameplay :)

1 Like

I’m relatively new to PS4 so I’m not sure. But probably not.

1 Like

Yea bud, anything will do. I’d love to play more with the players here in the forum. I just don’t want to be jerked around that’s all. I’m not sure if you’re on PlayStation or PC but if you’re on PC I’m not quite sure on how to invite crossplay just yet.

1 Like

I also don’t mind rotating between FT and such because I know others like pred too

1 Like

I think i sent you a friend request.
My psn is UltraMint7.

Il try to remember you.

1 Like

Hit me up on ps or message me here when you can fight and il let you know if I can pull a team.

I think you know the ppl I plsy with, some of them lol.

1 Like

Yea I got your request bud. And I’m good most of the time except work. But yea I’ll hit ya up!

1 Like

We have a pretty large group on PC. No we don’t lower graphics, but we have been called “cheaters” from time to time because we are good.

Although most of PS4 Preds we face are really easy, there have been some that have put us to the test and even a few that have won.

If you are willing to, we can certainly do a few private matches so we all can polish our skills.

However, for crossplay, as far as I know it is console players the ones who have to add us on Epic. Adding you on PSN simply does not work.

2 Likes

“YOUR” core team? 😉

Lol I have multiple variations.
Your ass is in one of em.

I got you my PSN tag is the same as my forum username hmu whenever you need a team going or if you want to go up against a shitty scout.