lot of difference between 87 and 1987 jungle hunter.l et's get into

I see

I’ve fought worse

Lol

Ok I’m gonna be as calm as possible, there is no major difference between the two predators you are just sad because you didn’t get to pre-order and adding a knife to his leg doesn’t matter he is still the Jungle hunter from the movie he still has his unique face, armor, and skin pattern. So for the love of god and all things holly stop asking for something you are never gonna get

3 Likes

So stop saying something that is the truth

2 Likes

Jungle Hunter 87’s Armor for everyone

2 Likes

I don’t remember ET killing you bats

1 Like

“Never go full retard.”… unless you really want an Oscar.

No he didn’t because i fucked him up.

You’re… kidding, right?

Are you like, seven years old?

You’re talking literal nonsense.

1 Like

Batman with a baseball bat lol

1 Like

Its. Selfish. To. Try. To. Take. Away. An. Exclusive. Skin. From. Players. Stop.

1 Like

I’m convinced at this point that he’s a troll. I mean look at the title. He says theres a lot of diffrences in the title when its just a knife. Total troll.

You’re trying to tell us that '87 is a different year from 1987, and trying to get JH because of that dumb argument.

Like, what the frick frack frickidy frack frick does that mean.

3 Likes

People consider this content that would add a lot to the game xd.

Its a good thing EA never got ahold of this franchise, OP would pay for endless reskins.

2 Likes

So much difference

It’s a double edged sword

On one hand they have the numbers and experience to get the job done

On the other hand there would be more dlc like maps

Wait… That doesn’t paint illfonic in the best light…

How about we make the same class, make it look like the crucified predator and call it that, boom different predator

I know shit always made me laugh “IM…( swings bat connects to skull) … BATMAN!!”

1 Like