JH87's Armor for everyone

Now hear me out.
I know a pre-order bonus is a pre-order bonus nothing will ever change that, but people REALLY want JH87. Im not saying we should give the JH87 class away to those who missed out on the pre-order, but instead…

Let’s give everyone a JH87 armor variant for ALL Predator Classes

Now because these are purely cosmetic just like the FT’s Elite outfit each class would still show up as whatever class was originally chosen.

With this option people who want to play as JH87 can now just equip the armor variant and be satisfied, and those who pre-ordered can play as JH87 as any class they want.

Note: Those who don’t own the JH87 class will obviously not have his unique head model, class name, or his class specific skins included.

@OldKingHamlet @Courier is it possible we can get the armor of the Predators we already own, as armor variants for our other Predator

6 Likes

They can have him now, check the stats. What the fuck is that?

4 Likes

WFT!!!i!!!1!!!i!!!

1 Like

5 Likes

Yeah they can have him now, I’m not touching that thing

1 Like

Well my idea is now even better now that JH87 GOT FUCKED

2 Likes

That’s what happens when you break your word

2 Likes

Why the Jungle Hunter has worse stats than Hunter now?

2 Likes

Because we were ment to suffer

3 Likes

Who the fuck knows, I thought he was a skin counterpart to hunter so I thought they would be the same…I guess not

He didn’t even deserve the nerf either

2 Likes

Bitch enough and you’ll get what you want at shittier quality for everyone.

3 Likes

Tell me about it 😂

1 Like

Not happy about him being nerfed, he’s was fine being the same as Hunter.

Edit - apparently he hasn’t been but I’m still annoyed.

1 Like

I didn’t break my word I still made a give JH87 to all post

1 Like

It’s all good lol

1 Like

Apparently JH87 has always had low stamina?

2 Likes

I put time and effort into this post
And apparently no one has actually read it, yet

1 Like

Read it, just don’t have an opinion on giving his armour to the masses. If armour switching is added, I’ll be very happy. I assume it would allow you to switch to any armour you own.

1 Like

I no longer use JH I have ascended with a new predator that I have gained access to

1 Like

8 Likes